Students in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question
was, 'Name seven advantages of 'Mother's Milk.'
The question was worth 70 points, or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages.
However, he wrote: 1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
Then the student was stuck! Finally, in desperation just before the bell rang indicating
the end of the test, he wrote...
7. It comes in two attractive containers, and it's high enough off the ground where the cat can't get it!
He got an A.
:0happy0194: :0happy0194: blue laughing
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:06 AM.|