MyBargainBuddy Forums

MyBargainBuddy Forums (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Spotlight (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Shari (mom2acat) is in the MBB Spotlight (http://mybargainbuddy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114703)

Christine 04-13-2014 10:33 AM

Shari (mom2acat) is in the MBB Spotlight

We have seen Shari on MBB for quite a while now.
Shari always brings a bit of sunshine and optimism in her posts.
We have all laughed, cried and supported her through her illness.
Let's welcome Shari to the MBB Spotlight.
xoxo:0party0053:

Let's get to know Shari a little more.

First name: Shari

State of residence: Michigan

Occupation: I had to stop working in November 2008 because of health issues related to stage IV breast cancer, but my last job was in retail, working in the apparel department for about the last 5 years I was there, and I worked for that company a total of 17 years before I had to quit.

Married/Single: single

Children? No human children, but I have two indoor only cats, Timmy and Kallie, who are my babies

Favorite food: It's hard to pick just one! I guess I like "comfort foods" the best, things like mashed potatoes and meatloaf.

Hobbies: Reading, (and writing book reviews) crochet, knitting with my Knifty Knitter looms, blogging, crafts, sewing, needlework. I also love gardening outdoors, but my health won't allow it at this time.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: It's been so long, I don't remember, but I think I had read about Karen and her site in a magazine.

Favorite money saving tip: The best way I have found not to overspend when I am grocery shopping is to be strict and only buy what I have on my list.

Words to live by: "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

gayle 04-13-2014 01:29 PM

So glad you decided to be in the Spotlight Shari. I read all your posts and enjoy them all. You are a very active lady. You are in my prayers daily.:smileyhugs: clapping clapping

mom2acat 04-13-2014 02:04 PM

Thank you Gayle!

I really appreciate all my friends here!

Mary C 04-14-2014 08:45 AM

hellosmilie Nice to meet you again, Shari!

You're an awesome lady and I appreciate having you posting here and keeping us up to date on your health!:smileyhugs: ;)

Modemouth 04-14-2014 05:02 PM

Very nice to get to know you better. :0party0053: Keep on posting.

Sugar 04-14-2014 08:57 PM

Shari, you do have a very uplifting spirit about you. Always positive and looking at the glass half full. You're a wonderful lady and am glad you're a part of MBB.

Well deserved spotlight! clapping :smileyhugs:

mom2acat 04-15-2014 06:29 AM

Thank you all!

Christine 04-16-2014 06:16 PM

yaaa to Shari.....

If anyone else wants to be in the spotlight please PM me!!!!:smileyorange:

mom2acat 04-18-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christine (Post 920820)
yaaa to Shari.....

If anyone else wants to be in the spotlight please PM me!!!!:smileyorange:

Yes, I would love to see others join in as well! clapping

bikerbabe 04-25-2014 04:48 AM

Congrat`s and :signwelcome2: to the SpotLight: