Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP
Lookicon Shari (mom2acat) is in the MBB Spotlight

We have seen Shari on MBB for quite a while now.
Shari always brings a bit of sunshine and optimism in her posts.
We have all laughed, cried and supported her through her illness.
Let's welcome Shari to the MBB Spotlight.
xoxo

Let's get to know Shari a little more.

First name: Shari

State of residence: Michigan

Occupation: I had to stop working in November 2008 because of health issues related to stage IV breast cancer, but my last job was in retail, working in the apparel department for about the last 5 years I was there, and I worked for that company a total of 17 years before I had to quit.

Married/Single: single

Children? No human children, but I have two indoor only cats, Timmy and Kallie, who are my babies

Favorite food: It's hard to pick just one! I guess I like "comfort foods" the best, things like mashed potatoes and meatloaf.

Hobbies: Reading, (and writing book reviews) crochet, knitting with my Knifty Knitter looms, blogging, crafts, sewing, needlework. I also love gardening outdoors, but my health won't allow it at this time.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: It's been so long, I don't remember, but I think I had read about Karen and her site in a magazine.

Favorite money saving tip: The best way I have found not to overspend when I am grocery shopping is to be strict and only buy what I have on my list.

Words to live by: "Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
Old 04-13-2014, 12:29 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

So glad you decided to be in the Spotlight Shari. I read all your posts and enjoy them all. You are a very active lady. You are in my prayers daily.
Old 04-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Thank you Gayle!

I really appreciate all my friends here!

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 04-14-2014, 07:45 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Coolicon

Nice to meet you again, Shari!

You're an awesome lady and I appreciate having you posting here and keeping us up to date on your health!
Old 04-14-2014, 04:02 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Very nice to get to know you better. Keep on posting.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:57 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Shari, you do have a very uplifting spirit about you. Always positive and looking at the glass half full. You're a wonderful lady and am glad you're a part of MBB.

Well deserved spotlight!