Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Once- Fast Fixin' Win Win Contest

http://www.fastfixin.com/forms.php?f...nal_code=13274 (by using this link, I will win whatever you win!)

Fast Fixin' Win Win Contest

By registering, you will get the opportunity to print five $1 off any Fast Fixin' or Fast Classic products, good until 1/3/2008.

Grand Prize
A FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION ($500 value)
A $10 Blockbuster gift certificate
24 FREE product coupons (a year's supply)

1st Prize
A Portable DVD player
2 FREE product coupons

2nd Prize
1 FREE product coupon

3rd Prize
1 FREE product coupon

CONTEST TIMING: The Fast Fixin' Win Win Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT) on November 1, 2007 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on December 31, 2007 (the "Contest Period").

HOW TO ENTER: Internet access and valid e-mail account necessary to participate. Television Internet access not valid. Visit www.fastfixin.com (the "Site") during the Contest Period and fill in all required registration information. Limit one (1) entry per household.

By providing online entry information, you acknowledge that Advance Brands may also send you information or special offers it feels may be of interest to you about Advance Brands products.

RANDOM DRAWINGS: The winners will be chosen by random drawing. Chance of winning depends on total number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final. The prize will be awarded and the winner notified by telephone, mail or e-mail.

PRIZES:

Six (6) Grand Prizes valued at $700, awarded in the form of a combination of checks, gift certificates and coupons.

Twelve (12) First Prizes valued at $155, awarded in the form of a combination of merchandise, gift certificates and coupons.

Ninety (90) Second Prizes valued at $17.99, awarded in the form of a combination of gift certificates and coupons.

One hundred eighty (180) Third Prizes valued at $7.99, awarded in the form of coupons.

ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older as of date of entry.

GENERAL RULES: Mail or e-mail returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner's name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.

WINNERS: For a list of winners, available after December 31, 2007, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by March 1, 2008 to Advance Brands, L.L.C., P.O. Box 21804, Oklahoma City, OK 73156.

SPONSOR: The Sponsor is Advance Brands, L.L.C., 3540 S. Boulevard, Ste. 225, Edmond, OK 73013.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 11-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Thank you!
Old 11-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Thank you!
Old 11-05-2007, 12:24 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Old 11-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Between this group and my local Yahoo group, I have had 19 people sign up, so if any of them win, so do I. I like that!

Old 11-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Make that 20. Nice little hook there, Nancy. I hope we win...aw heck, I hope we all win...you could e-bay the extra booty!
Old 12-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Big Buddy

Default I won something

I am one of 75 winners but it doesn't say what I won. The site just says- First Round Winners from our Win-Win contest (was it someone from here?)

Here is the email.-
Congratulations Fanatic!

You (and your fanatical friend) have been chosen as one of the winners for the Fast Fixin’ Fanatics Win-Win contest.

Soon you will be receiving your prize via mail. Make sure to watch for the envelope coming from Advance Brands.

And don’t forget to keep telling your friends to enter the Win-Win contest with your member ID to increase the chances of winning again!

Check out your name listed on the Winners page when you log in to your Fanatics account at www.fastfixin.com.

Again, congratulations!

Fanatically Yours,

Jeannie Oliver
Head Fanatic

These are the prizes:
Grand Prize
A FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION ($500 value)
24 FREE product coupons (a year's supply)
(Even this, though, could fit in an envelope. This is how the prize is delivered: Six (6) Grand Prizes valued at $700, awarded in the form of a combination of checks, gift certificates and coupons.

1st Prize
A Portable DVD player
2 FREE product coupons

2nd Prize
1 FREE product coupon

3rd Prize
1 FREE product coupon This is probably what I am getting.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Big Buddy

I have received about five emails today telling me that people have entered the sweepstakes with my referral. Needless to say, I hope you all win!!

Old 12-20-2007, 09:31 PM
Big Buddy

Wow! Before I won I had something like 21 referrals. Now I have 42- double. I guess this is how the woman who runs the myinstantwin site feels. When I won the three times for Blingo, she won the same thing. None of my own Blingo referrals have won anything, but you have to be consistent. Blingo uses Google to search, so you just have to have it on your toolbar and remember to hit it each time you need to do a search.

Old 01-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Big Buddy

I got my prize in the mail- not a single coupon but not the $500 either. I got 2 coupons- one good up to $7.99 and the other up to $6.99 and a $10 Blockbuster Gift card.