Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
From Menards:
I have been wanting a bamboo cutting board, and I found one on sale for $4.99, with a $4 rebate.

Also got 2 LED flashlights free after rebate, saving those for next years Operation Christmas Child boxes.

excellent.............
Old 12-08-2012, 12:58 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
I got 21 canisters of Lysol disinfecting wipes for .99 before $12 off code and FS.
Wow! You can disinfect everything at the ranch with that much Lysol!

Quote:
From Menards:
I have been wanting a bamboo cutting board, and I found one on sale for $4.99, with a $4 rebate.

Also got 2 LED flashlights free after rebate, saving those for next years Operation Christmas Child boxes.
now, how in the world did you gat a rebate on a cutting board?
Old 12-28-2012, 11:20 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Wow! You can disinfect everything at the ranch with that much Lysol!

now, how in the world did you gat a rebate on a cutting board?
It was advertised that way, on Menard's rebate items, you have to pick up the rebate forms in the store, they have them at the customer service desk.

I had to replace my George Foreman indoor grill, it was old and the teflon coating had worn off. I was shopping online for a replacement, and I found a Hamilton Beach indoor grill at Walmart.com, original price $39.88, on sale for $19.88, and unlike my Foreman grill, you can take the plates out of this one and wash them in the sink, which will make much easier clean up for me.
Old 12-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

couple of sweaters at Kohls on sale and after Kohls cash I paid 90% off the listing price
Old 12-29-2012, 10:42 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

A gallon milk 99 cents
Old 12-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbabe View Post
A gallon milk 99 cents
that's a great bargain.........where and how?
Old 12-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Admin

I just purchased the Harry Potter entire movie collection on blue ray for 44. at Best Buy with free shipping!! It was the deal of the day
Old 12-31-2012, 12:04 AM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
It was advertised that way, on Menard's rebate items, you have to pick up the rebate forms in the store, they have them at the customer service desk.

I had to replace my George Foreman indoor grill, it was old and the teflon coating had worn off. I was shopping online for a replacement, and I found a Hamilton Beach indoor grill at Walmart.com, original price $39.88, on sale for $19.88, and unlike my Foreman grill, you can take the plates out of this one and wash them in the sink, which will make much easier clean up for me.
We don't have Menard's around here. Seems like they offer some great deals!

I would probably have kept my George Forman grill if the plates would have come off. It was such a pain to clean that I gave it away.
Old 01-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Admin

I purchased 53.00 worth of merchandise at CVS......(not holiday) between my extra bucks,coupons,cvs in store coupons,and $10.00 cash back I ended up paying 2.63 out of pocket!!!! People behind me and the cashier could not believe it
Old 01-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
I purchased 53.00 worth of merchandise at CVS......(not holiday) between my extra bucks,coupons,cvs in store coupons,and $10.00 cash back I ended up paying 2.63 out of pocket!!!! People behind me and the cashier could not believe it
Don't you love it? That was some great shopping!

I got some great deals at Target yesterday, but the best was was the DiGornio Pizza deal. The pizzas were on sale, 2/$10. I had the b2g1 free coupon, plus Target had a deal where if you bought 2 pizzas, you would get a 6 ct. box of Dreyers Frozen Fruit bars for free. So basically each item was $2.50.