Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-2013, 04:39 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default New One Feb 26 2013

OH how i miss work.. I really do miss people and laughing ..which is what i did at the bills today no I am proud to say no credit cards means no bills
soo lets make you some money --need to keep checking out livewiresearch.com DO NOT know if you know dgshopperpanel.com YES Dollar general and i have receive money as in check form plus you enter contests and always check all magazines have panels and surveyspot.com you have to love them ..I am 50 cents from cashing out and they have a cute game to win more ..good luck all

We are currently conducting a research study and would like to speak to individuals who work as Health Insurance Brokers (#13-0205) about participating in an online discussion. The online discussion takes place for 5 days, from March 4th through March 8th, and will require logging into a secure website a twice a day each day, answering questions posted by a professional moderator.

For your time and participation, you will be given a $150 Prepaid Visa. As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1162544/
to answer a few questions.

We would love to have your help by referring people to us that might qualify for this study. Please use the forward to a friend button in the upper right hand corner to forward this to any NEW MOMS or EXPECTANT MOM who you think may be interested!

If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to be contacted directly about future studies, become a member of our Panel by clicking HERE.

No sales or solicitations, ever. Strictly research!

God Bless ya ..count blessings not sheep

Last edited by sablelulu : 02-26-2013 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

this pays good