Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2013, 05:46 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey April 1st 2013

I know i know its been a minute and if i dont quit getting sick. Now i have nurses and trying to do all this by myself.You ever hear someone never seen her landlord as long as i have been here so i have had alot of
help from others and wow where the time go
so tonight i have one of the beta testing ones .. I am sure you all are keepin up on focusfwd..com and opinionoutposts..mysurvey.com
and this just go and tell them you want to do it
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-There are certain “workhorse” items in your life. These are the items that you use every day and depend on to make your life easier: shoes, cars, beds, and — perhaps the most important of all — cell phones. One thing that hardcore technology enthusiasts and more casual consumers can agree on is that their cell phone is an important device in their everyday lives. Much like their sheets and shoes, it should be of the best quality.

Centercode is working with a client to beta test a new Android OS smartphone to meet those needs. If you're interested in experiencing (and shaping!) the latest technology, or if you'd simply like to try out a new phone to see if it suits you, this test could be the perfect opportunity.

Please remember that a commitment of time and effort is necessary to provide high-quality feedback and thorough completion of any requested tasks. This project also requires participants to be current AT&T smartphone users residing in the United States. Click the link below to learn more about this project.
The Centercode Team
betacall@centercode.com

Please click the following link to apply for this test: https://www.onlinebeta.com/r/?5549A8...9030D3D84A0652

Old 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I only have a cell phone for calling my family long distance occasionally. No bells or whistles. Don't want to mess with learning how it all works
Old 04-02-2013, 07:50 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Thank`s sweety Sprint here,,keep them coming
Old 04-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbabe View Post
Thank`s sweety Sprint here,,keep them coming
Me too, Belinda. I love my Android phone and would have liked to try a new one.