Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2013, 11:49 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
I am losing my eyesight at a rapid pace..........nothing i can do either.
I am so sorry that this is happening to you! What is causing your loss, if you don;t mind my asking. I have a history of eye disease in my family (glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration). I started taking Ocu-vite on the recommendation of my eye Dr.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:48 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I got married in Hawaii and 2 of my 4 children were born there.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:46 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I had to stop working in 2008 because of health issues related to cancer and treatments.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Big Buddy

Dartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributerDartman is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
I am so sorry that this is happening to you! What is causing your loss, if you don;t mind my asking. I have a history of eye disease in my family (glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration). I started taking Ocu-vite on the recommendation of my eye Dr.
I also take Ocu-vite...have for about 3 years....Macular degeneration along with damage received at birth.....
Old 05-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartman View Post
I also take Ocu-vite...have for about 3 years....Macular degeneration along with damage received at birth.....
Wow, Dart, losing my eyesight is one of my biggest fears. Since I have a degree in art, my eyesight is probably the sense that is most important to me. I will keep you in my prayers!
Old 05-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru15 View Post
I got married in Hawaii and 2 of my 4 children were born there.
How cool is that! I have several friends that have been. We would love to go!
Old 05-07-2013, 08:11 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

A friend of mine has 2 tv shows starting......one is called Top Hooker (fishing show) and the other is called Larysa Unleashed......I knew this little girl when she was just a year and she was even in my Wedding!!! I am so proud of her!
Old 05-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I will be 50 years old in September.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:46 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

I have 12 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:48 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dru15 View Post
I have 12 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
Wow! That's lots of birthdays to keep up with!

My toenails are always painted.