Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default May 17th Survey New

I am sorry .recd this yesterday and was so busy,doc and new refrig coming tomorrow ,goes with new dishwasher. Now just pray i can stay as I recd my housing (2 yrs waiting) and rent could be sweet BUT I really do not want to move.I love it here
As i am poverty level at disability 825.00 a month ..See why i do surveys ? Now you know the rest of the story .. lol
I hope and pray someone is where this one is.Seems it would be interesting and if not PLEASE pass it on --Thank you Bless you

We are conducting a focus group tonight at our Tampa, FL facility. We are looking for military officers who are currently enlisted who will be in the Tampa, FL area this evening. We are emailing you in hopes of obtaining a referral if you know someone who matches this description and is in the Tampa Bay area. Please read the details below. WE ARE OFFERING REFERRAL FEES!

This study is being held for the purpose of research only. There will be absolutely no sales promotion of any kind as a result of your participation. We are interested in your opinions only. Feel free to check us out online at http://www.plazaresearch.com/ to learn more background about our company.

We are conducting research related to the military. We are recruiting people to come to a discussion group about the needs and resources used by officers during military-to-civilian transitions, family transitions, or looking for information to help make decisions relating to benefits. This research is commissioned by a national military association and your input will help them understand and better meet the needs of the officers they serve, such as yourself. Again, there will be no attempt to sell you anything. This study is for a non-profit and is for research purposes.

For this research, we are looking to speak to OFFICERS of all branches, such as Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, or National Guard who are CURRENTLY ENLISTED!

This 2-hour focus group discussion will take place on **TONIGHT**, Thursday, May 16th, 2013 at 7:30PM EST. If you qualify and participate you will receive a $125.00 honorarium for your participation, which will be handed to you at the conclusion of the interview.

A professional moderator will conduct the interview. We are sure that those who participate will find the brief time invested informative, interesting, and enjoyable.

If you are interested in participating & fit the description above, please call us at (813) 769-2900 and reference the Military study, as it is necessary that I ask you a few questions to determine if you qualify. Please call at your earliest convenience, as seating is limited. Your participation in this important study would be greatly appreciated.

REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED! We are offering a $25-referral fee for officers who are currently enlisted in the military. If you know someone who fits the description above, please ask him or her to call in! If they qualify for this research and are scheduled to participate, you will receive $25. You can refer as many people as you know that might qualify and receive $25 for each person! They must mention your name and phone number (with area code), they must qualify, and they must participate for you to receive the compensation for the referral!

Sincerely,

Plaza Research

Do you know anyone who is interested in joining our online database (www.iopinion.com). They will receive a few emails weekly outlining various focus group opportunities. Please send the link below to anyone who may be interested. If the link does not work please copy and paste the link into your browser.

https://www.iopinion.com/surveyform.php

Last edited by sablelulu : 05-17-2013 at 07:59 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 05-18-2013, 09:06 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks for sharing; I'm in CA