Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2013, 11:27 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

ate lunch before that shoppe for Charlie a b-day gift
Old 07-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

breakfast as usual
Old 07-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

mopped the floors
Old 07-26-2013, 03:39 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Friday

Ate the Arby's Beef & Cheddar sandwich that dh brought home for me.
He ate his before he got home.
Old 07-26-2013, 07:42 PM
Big Buddy

rub some Biofreeze on my fingers and wrist. Niece brought me some samples to try.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Tried on a top and skirt I plan to wear to church tomorrow to make sure it still fit; it does!
Old 07-27-2013, 07:46 AM
Big Buddy

put some rollers in my hair
Old 07-27-2013, 02:17 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

fixed dinner and let dh eat first

that way one of us can answer the phone or doorbell
Old 07-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Big Buddy

we were with Charlie and his parents for his birthday; only one little girl came to play. They had a very good time
Old 07-28-2013, 08:55 AM
Big Buddy

Got ready for church, was online for a little bit while I was waiting for my ride.