BIG SNACK CONFERENCE GIVEAWAY INSTANT WIN GAME & SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 U.S. AND D.C., 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
1. GAME BEGINS 12:00:00 AM ET ON AUGUST 16, 2013 AND CONTINUES THROUGH 11:59:59 PM ON NOVEMBER 1, 2013 (the “GAME PERIOD”). TO PLAY: Log on to www.BigSnackConference.com
and follow the onscreen instructions to register (on first visit only) and play the Instant Win Game. If you receive a winning message, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Prizes are subject to verification. Limit one (1) game play per day per email address/person. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one (1) game play per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: You will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes Drawing for the Grand Prize each time you play the Instant Win Game. Limit of one (1) entry per day per email address/person.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of the time of entry. Employees of Mondelēz Global, LLC (“Sponsor”), ePrize Inc. (“Judges”), HMT Associates, Inc., the National Collegiate Athletic Association (“NCAA”), Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., CBS Broadcasting System, Inc., IMG College, LLC, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the instant win game or sweepstakes. Void where prohibited.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING: One (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about November 4, 2013 from among all eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Judges. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received for the sweepstakes drawing. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by mail and/or phone and must execute (or a parent or legal guardian must execute if the potential Grand Prize winner is a minor) and return any required Affidavit and Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize may (at Sponsor’s sole discretion) be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The return of any Grand Prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Any Grand Prize won by a minor will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian.
4. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVS): SWEEPSTAKES: One (1) Grand Prize: $15,000 cash that winner may use towards a trip to have his/her ultimate football experience. Prize to be awarded in the form of a check. Approximate retail value: $15,000. INSTANT WIN GAME: Five hundred (500) First Prizes: $25 NCAA shop gift codes redeemable at www.shopncaasports.com
. ARV: $25. Five thousand (5,000) Second Prizes: Big Snack Conference Kit consisting of one (1) Nabisco Snack Bowl and four (4) recipe cards. ARV: $7.76. Total value of all prizes is $66,300. Odds of winning a First or Second Prize depend on the actual number of game plays and the timing of the game plays. No substitutions or transfers of prizes permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. First Prizes will be fulfilled via email within 4 – 6 weeks following the conclusion of the Promotion and Second Prizes will be shipped to winners 4 – 6 weeks of winning. Gift code prizes subject to terms and conditions of issuer. Unclaimed First and Second Prizes will not be awarded.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prizes are the responsibility of the winners. If any Instant Win Game prizes/prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the Instant Win Game prizes will be forfeited in their entirety. By participating, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) accept and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. By participating and accepting prizes, participants and winners (and their parents/legal guardians if participants/winners are minors) agree to hold Promotion Parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the promotion and use or redemption of prizes. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winners’ names, likenesses, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this promotion, or by any human error which may occur in the programming of this promotion. If due to a computer programming or other error, more prizes are claimed than intended to be awarded according to Rule 4, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all valid prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the stated number of prizes in Rule 4. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify or terminate the Promotion in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges’ sole discretion. If terminated, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing using all non-suspect entries as of the date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online registration form. All federal and state laws apply.
6. WAIVER: By participating in this Promotion, participants (and their parents/legal guardians) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the Grand and First Prize winners, available after December 4, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Big Snack Conference Giveaway – WL, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126 for receipt by December 31, 2013.
SPONSOR: Mondelēz Global LLC, 100 Deforest Avenue, East Hanover, NJ 07936. The NCAA is neither a sponsor nor administrator of this sweepstakes. NCAA is a registered trademark of the National Collegiate Athletic Association.