Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-17-2013, 06:25 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Hope they get it to your card so you can spend it Nan. You are on a winning spree
Old 08-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Sorry I haven't been around. Scrolling back, I see I haven't posted since our April "flood". April 29th, our toilet overflowed so badly that it ruined all the floors except the kitchen and some of the walls too. We lived in a hotel for 2 months and still have about 200 boxes to unpack. We will have a massive garage sale in the Fall when it's cooler and when we have finished unpacking.

The only win I have had is a couple of local Facebook ones- $25 frozen yogurt and just recently two tickets to a kid's play for answering a question that I just googled (How many times is the word feet mentioned in The Foot Book by Dr. Seuss- 33!) Katie won a facial and makeup application for prom but since she didn't go to prom, she only recently did the facial and still waiting for a time to use the makeup application. We had a bit of a problem with the facial- it was on the second floor of a place with no elevator and no way to get her wheelchair up there. She cried. But the owner, who was out of town, made arrangements for another spa to take care of her.

I also won cake balls for my office through Facebook, but since I work from home, when they delivered them, they didn't say it was due to me, so no one saved me any. And I heard they were delicious.

And because of Facebook, Katie and I got a free lunch- the same day she had her disappointment about the facial. Someone gave me about 100 record albums and with them was a 1965 album from a local high school marching band. When I offered it on a certain Facebook page, this guy who owned a small restaurant offered us lunch in exchange. And it was good- seafood!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:05 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks for the update on how things are; glad you have had some wins.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Glad to hear from you Nancy. I also glad that the spa owner followed up and found another spa to take care of Katie.
Old 09-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Wow...it's been pretty quiet around here since I've been gone, huh? Looks like I haven't entered anything since the end of May, but I had a few wins come in over the past few months. I won $200 to Amour Vert from Lucky Magazine. I used it to buy my daughter 3 tshirts...yeah, that was it. LOL Also won a book from Girls Life Magazine and some Elizabeth Arden facial cream worth $72 from Woman's Day (or something similar to that).

Two months ago my husband and I separated. One month ago I moved into an apartment on my own. It's been rough developing a new routine. I need to start entering contests again to give myself something to look forward to.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:46 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
Wow...it's been pretty quiet around here since I've been gone, huh? Looks like I haven't entered anything since the end of May, but I had a few wins come in over the past few months. I won $200 to Amour Vert from Lucky Magazine. I used it to buy my daughter 3 tshirts...yeah, that was it. LOL Also won a book from Girls Life Magazine and some Elizabeth Arden facial cream worth $72 from Woman's Day (or something similar to that).

Two months ago my husband and I separated. One month ago I moved into an apartment on my own. It's been rough developing a new routine. I need to start entering contests again to give myself something to look forward to.

Oh, Manda, I'm so sorry to hear that! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Old 09-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Big Buddy

I don't win much any more Amanda; congrats on your wins.
Sorry hear about other problems.
Old 09-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Big Buddy

I won and just received Skullcandy TITAN earbuds from Moustache Madness sweepstakes. intel & Toshiba
Old 09-13-2013, 09:41 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
I won and just received Skullcandy TITAN earbuds from Moustache Madness sweepstakes. intel & Toshiba
Congrats!

I won another book from TheReadingRoom.com; Under the Hawthorne Tree by Ai Mi.
Old 09-13-2013, 12:25 PM
Big Buddy

so glad you win books since you love to read