Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2013, 05:41 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Yay for everyone's good news!

My best friend got some good news yesterday. Her mom has stage IV heart failure, and about 2 weeks ago, she was released from the hospital into a nursing home for hospice care; her doctor didn't expect her to live more than a week. She has surprised her doctor and her nurses though; she started eating again, and getting stronger, and now they are saying she will probably be able to go home in a couple of weeks. They want to keep her until she is a bit stronger. She had a lot of people praying for her, and she really believes it was the power of prayer that pulled her through.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 11-08-2013, 08:10 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post

My best friend got some good news yesterday. Her mom has stage IV heart failure, and about 2 weeks ago, she was released from the hospital into a nursing home for hospice care; her doctor didn't expect her to live more than a week. She has surprised her doctor and her nurses though; she started eating again, and getting stronger, and now they are saying she will probably be able to go home in a couple of weeks. They want to keep her until she is a bit stronger. She had a lot of people praying for her, and she really believes it was the power of prayer that pulled her through.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:12 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Friday

That's great news, Shari!!!
Old 11-15-2013, 07:09 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Thank you Mary and Gayle, she is continuing to make progress.

I had injections for the pain stemming from my c-spine on Tuesday, the pain is almost gone, I have felt so much better the past 2-3 days.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:18 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Yay for Shari feeling better
Old 11-17-2013, 06:36 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post

yaaaaaaaaaa
Old 12-05-2013, 11:29 AM
Big Buddy

Found an outfit to wear for church Christmas Eve while I was shopping today; wasn't planning on clothes shopping today, but I saw a sweater that caught my eye, and it was on sale. And right next to it on a clearance rack I found the perfect skirt to go with it.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:15 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

My daughter...
Old 12-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

For new clients!
Old 12-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

another day closer to summer