Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2012, 09:08 AM
Little Buddy

ladyM34 is a jewel in the rough

I've tried several times over the last few weeks to use my points and this is the message I get when trying to check out:

"Checking out your cart has been disabled for now until more P&P migrations have moved over and we iron out some kinks. If you've already ordered, don't worry! Your order is on file, even if it is not showing in the created orders section of your dashboard."

I don't understand the message, "migrations & iron out kinks"

Wondering if they ever intend to let me use my points!
Old 01-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Big Buddy

cookandbook is on a distinguished road
Default Can't find the SheKnows site for points.

Anyone know anything about the site since a change was made in the fall. I can't find out where to go to see if I have any points transfered over. My last message was the same as the one you got about wait awhile as they were in the process of transfering things.
Anyone have any information about where to find out if we still have our points or how to redeem them?

Cookandbook
Old 01-20-2013, 05:38 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I go through She Knows Sweeps. It is our sweepstakes. I login in at the top and it says how many points I have. I don't think I got all my points when it changed. You don't get many points any more. You get them for clicking on each section and also for entering contests. Lots of days I can't get it to log me in. Last week I had good week with it. There is probably a place to change your password if it doesn't work. I remember having to at the beginning of the change over. Good luck...................
Old 03-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

About a month ago I took some time and checked out the new site. I had a problem with it causing my Firefox to crash, but I found it was not a problem if I used I.E. for that site. It just takes a few minutes a day for me to earn points.

I had enough points from the old site, from doing the search words, that I was able to cash in points for 2 books, and one was a book that was on my "want to read" list! I think I will keep on with it, I love to read, so if I can earn enough to get at least 1 or 2 books per year it's worth it to me.
Old 12-04-2013, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I got this message by email today:

Exciting news! We are creating a new Rewards program in 2014. There will be new earning actions, new points values, and great new items added to the Rewards store. As such, your existing points will expire on December 31, 2013.

Redeem your points by December 10th and we will deliver the items you select in time for Christmas!

I didn't see much to pick from with the points I had, but I finally settled on a cook book: Lucy the Baker - Edible DIY: Simple, Giftable Recipes to Savor and Share. I still have some points left over but not enough for another reward. It's still better to get a cook book than nothing though.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 12-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Big Buddy

cookandbook is on a distinguished road

I got the same notice.
I ordered some stuff in August and haven't received it. The points were subtracted, but it isn't listed as pending.
I have emailed them and tried to call their contact number (with it you have to know persons name that works there or can't get through), So far no email reply from them. I tried again today.
To me their exciting new change means we are losing points.
There is little chance of us using all our points for something we want.
Old 12-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Big Buddy

I hope you can still get your order. I've only cashed in for books a few times and I've always received them.

I'm not sure if I will continue with it next year, I'll wait and see what the new program is about, but I don't think it's going to be anything better.

Old 12-05-2013, 11:44 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookandbook View Post
I got the same notice.
I ordered some stuff in August and haven't received it. The points were subtracted, but it isn't listed as pending.
I have emailed them and tried to call their contact number (with it you have to know persons name that works there or can't get through), So far no email reply from them. I tried again today.
To me their exciting new change means we are losing points.
There is little chance of us using all our points for something we want.
my points were all from when it changed last time. not getting response from my email
Old 12-23-2013, 09:37 AM
Big Buddy

The cook book that I cashed in reward points for arrived today!
It's a very nice book.

Old 12-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Big Buddy

after the one thing I ordered was not available I have found nothing I want to use my over 108,000 points for. Guess they will be lost.