Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2006, 02:08 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa
I'm pretty sure putting magnets on your computer is bad for it. :/

I got notttttthiiiing. Turns out two year olds don't get mothers day, heh. Tomorrow his dad will be back in town so perhaps then, but doubtful. I do get to spend a whole day with my baby boy though so I win in the end.
thanks, yeah it's probably a good idea that i take it off, huh? DUH!!!lol
Old 05-14-2006, 03:41 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

There sure are a lot of wonderful husbands and fathers out there. Ladies, you did really well. I received cards from my little one and husband. I received scratch off lottery tickets also. I won with one. Another free ticket was my prize. Tonight we're going to my brother-in-law's house and family, MIL and FIL will also be there. And that will conclude mother's day.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:06 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road

A picture my 4 year old drew for me

A picture of my 6 year old's handprints

A really odd, yet kinda nice e-mail from my ex-husband saying "thank you for bearing my kids." speechless

**I'm going to Gina74's for her steak dinner And then to a concert with nymom40. And then off to get a facial with Emmie later this week. **

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 05-14-2006, 05:05 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Alright Lindsey.. rockin It's the counting crows and goo goo dolls.. You have until aug 7th to get here..
Old 05-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I got flowers at work on Friday from my daughters
A sweet Mother's Day card
A CD player
A surprise 25th wedding anniversary party (last night)
Old 05-14-2006, 07:57 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Tyler gave me a planted flower in a flower pot he hand painted, another little flower in a pot made with with a popcicle stick, a lovely hand made card, lots of hugs and kiss.

We had breakfast with my Mom and sister and niece. Then we went to my sisters for a BBQ dinner that was so delicious. There I got a plant, some beautiful cards and a hand made wall hanging with a poem from my niece. It was a lovely day. I was so grateful to be able to spend it with my mom.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow, sounds like all the moms had a great day!
Old 05-14-2006, 09:20 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

Wow--some of you really got loads of gifts! How sweet!

I didn't score big in the gifts dept, but did enjoy a really nice day with Jakey, my parents, and my brother and his wife and daughter.

It was an incredibly warm and sunny day in SF--and perfect for a Zoo outing. Here are 2 of my favorite pictures from today.

Jakey in the petting zoo

Megan & Jakey
Old 05-14-2006, 09:22 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeysmom
Wow--some of you really got loads of gifts! How sweet!

I didn't score big in the gifts dept, but did enjoy a really nice day with Jakey, my parents, and my brother and his wife and daughter.

It was an incredibly warm and sunny day in SF--and perfect for a Zoo outing. Here are 2 of my favorite pictures from today.

Jakey in the petting zoo

Megan & Jakey
How fabulous! What a doll. I see why you are so proud.
Old 05-14-2006, 09:29 PM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

cards, phone calls and rose bushes from my kids and grandkids.