Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-14-2006, 10:40 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker

I got a load of horse "enriched" soil for planting grass in my bare spots personally hauled by hubby from the ranch to suburbia.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:27 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeysmom
Wow--some of you really got loads of gifts! How sweet!

I didn't score big in the gifts dept, but did enjoy a really nice day with Jakey, my parents, and my brother and his wife and daughter.

It was an incredibly warm and sunny day in SF--and perfect for a Zoo outing. Here are 2 of my favorite pictures from today.

Jakey in the petting zoo

Megan & Jakey
I LOVE the pix - too adorable, is the lil girl in the background milking the lion? Hee, hee, hee

Lori Ann
Old 05-14-2006, 11:31 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

LMAO! Lori Ann! Leave it to you to notice that!

I gotta crop that out before sending that photo to family members.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:34 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow, Carolyn! Jakey is too cute! Looks like y'all had fun! (and yes, Lori Ann, I think she is milking the lion! LMAO)

Mary, I love the politically correct term for horse dookey! That's a classic keeper!

Last edited by Lori Ann : 05-14-2006 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 11:41 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeysmom
LMAO! Lori Ann! Leave it to you to notice that!

I gotta crop that out before sending that photo to family members.
I say leave it, lol makes the picture that much more colorful and interesting!

I'm glad you had a great day! Sounds like a lot of our members had a Wonderful Mother's Day!

Lori Ann
Old 05-15-2006, 09:35 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Whether you went out or stayed home, I hope it was great.
Old 05-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

My girls gave me "coupon" books that have chores and things they will do for me, and my son gave me a plaster wall hanging with his handprint on it. got me flowers and some goodies from Bath & Body Works.
Old 05-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Big Buddy

martham52 is a jewel in the rough

My youngest son, age 23, took me out to dinner and gave me a day spa certificate. I've never done that before so I am looking forward to it.
My oldest son, age 34, never even called me.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

My hubby made up for his ways yesterday by coming home from his parents' house with a dozen roses and pouring his heart out to me. Then mom brought over a gift from my dad...a "new" dining room set. Mom gave me two new shirts to wear this summer.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:07 PM
Mentor

Jakeysmom is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475
My hubby made up for his ways yesterday by coming home from his parents' house with a dozen roses and pouring his heart out to me. Then mom brought over a gift from my dad...a "new" dining room set. Mom gave me two new shirts to wear this summer.
I'm so glad the day ended on a brighter note. You deserve that.

And, wow---a new dining room set! That's some gift!