Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey 08/15

** BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS *** ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THAT

THIS JUST IN 2 MINUTES AGO

We are currently conducting a research study regarding Community Issues (#12-0673.51) and would like to invite residents in your area to participate using an online bulletin board. The online discussion takes place August 22nd through August 24th and will require logging into a secure website a couple of times each day at your convenience and answering questions posted by a researcher.

For your time and participation, you will be given a $100 Prepaid Visa. As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click HERE to answer a few questions.

not SURE WHY THIS IS NOT WORKIN SO GO to 20/20panel.com and i would reference
(#12-0673.51) or better yet tell them they want me to share so they need to let me give proper url to follow call'em i do .. 866 332 3610
NO ONE keeps me from playing safely and faithfully

Just real quick i was looking at the other surveys i forget sometimes and here is one ..you can try/test perfume
ww.trynewperfumes.com PLEASE register opinionoutpost.com ,they keep me busy and one below ..told you about the deal w/Schlesinger so most are health and pray you are healthy but know anyone withthis ::
Good Luck

Hi, My name is Kyle and I’m contacting you from Schlesinger Associates. We’re doing a web assisted telephone interview with patients diagnosed with Immune Thrombocytopenia/Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura on either Monday August 27th or Tuesday August 28th. It pays $125 for the hour of your time. If you are interested please fill out the questionnaire below and send it back to me to see if you qualify. Include a phone number for me to reach you so I can contact you to schedule after reviewing the questionnaire.

Thank you for your time,

Kyle Kleindienst

415 781 2603 ext 404.

Hope you have a Blessed day/nite

Last edited by sablelulu : 08-15-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: another SURVEY BREAKIN NEWS