Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2012, 02:55 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Funicon From the Bad Side to the Good Side

I don't know if we've done this before, but I thought we could give it a try!

For instance:

Bad: Today I had so much motel laundry to do that I had to go to the Laundromat

Good: I got all of the laundry done in two hours!
Old 09-24-2012, 10:20 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

kinda like boo and yay threads...
Old 09-24-2012, 10:27 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

BAD: Tests Show Seafood is Waterlogged

A major investigation by the Boston Globe reveals that many samples of frozen seafood they tested sold by major supermarket chains (including Walmart) had been overglazed with water, and the weight of that water counted toward the net weight of the package. In other words, you are paying high fish prices for excess water. A second test by the Globe revealed that some fresh scallops were likely treated with a chemical to make them retain water, and thus contained as much as 85% water.

GOOD: I loaded up on scallops for $9.99/lb as opposed to usual $20+ lately. So I paid less for the water. I do use the water for sauce.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:38 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
kinda like boo and yay threads...

Yeah, I thought about that, but sometimes there doesn't seem to be a good side.

Bad: We had to call the Dog Warden Saturday when a young dog came over here dragging a chain and a stake, all muddied.

Good: The people at the house where he came from, two doors from here, didn't seem to care about him, so hopefully he'll find a better home!
Old 09-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

good: my nephew and family are going to fix-up and live in MOM's house next door

bad: we/me have to get all the stuff out of the house and find a place for it or get rid of it. Garages are full.
Old 10-03-2012, 09:48 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Bad: Hemoglobin is quite low again, so I've been extremely tired lately

Good: The blood transfusion I will be getting tomorrow will help with that.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Good.....there is a potential for a new job

Bad.....one of my references has not responded yet and I cannot seem to get in touch with herI hope things go ok. I need a job
Old 07-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Good: We have been having cooler than normal temps the past few days.

Bad: We are still badly in need of more rain.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

good....classes for next 2 days. no work

bad...on call this weekend
Old 08-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

good... gkids are back
bad....have to get used to things being different