Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 10:52 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Lol...I jut came to post an "are we gonna..." note & here it is! Thanks for getting us motivated. Will send you a PM
Old 11-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Update

We have 6 members for the exchange so far.

Mary (modemouth)
Nan
Michelle
Gayle
Patti
Christine

There is still time t sign up if your are interested.
Please pm me with your address if you choose to sign up.

Thank you

Old 11-20-2012, 08:25 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

What? No other takers?? For new members, just know that several of us have been doing this for years & we've never had any problems. It brings us a bit closer to our "buddies" all over. If you haven't yet provided your info to our long-time member, Christine, please know that you are more than welcome & can confidently give her your addy to exchange cards with us in safety. If you feel you can't or don't want to participate this time, know that we still hope that you have a wonderful holiday season.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
What? No other takers?? For new members, just know that several of us have been doing this for years & we've never had any problems. It brings us a bit closer to our "buddies" all over. If you haven't yet provided your info to our long-time member, Christine, please know that you are more than welcome & can confidently give her your addy to exchange cards with us in safety. If you feel you can't or don't want to participate this time, know that we still hope that you have a wonderful holiday season.
Thanks; glad you wrote that. I'd like to get to know some of the new names I see as members sometimes. Still miss ones that aren't visiting the forum any more.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:58 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post

Thanks Patti......I always look forward to doing this. I still have the CD card Nan sent a couple of years ago.. Listened to it yesterday.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:02 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
Thanks Patti......I always look forward to doing this. I still have the CD card Nan sent a couple of years ago.. Listened to it yesterday.
Awe, thanks Christine! I forgot about those! I keep my cards from year to year and I have some little ones over for a mommy shopping day. We bake some goodies, do some crafts (gifts for them to give) and then we have a slumber party and watch some Christmas movies. So know that your cards are reused and let some lil elves give gifts from their hearts!
Old 11-21-2012, 06:09 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

That sounds like it is a fun time for the little ones.
Old 11-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Admin

We are still holding at 6 members as of today. Please PM me if anyone else is interested.
Old 11-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Admin

To the buddies who have signed up for the exchange I forwarded the addresses today. Please let me know if you have not received them.

If anyone else wants to join please PM me and I will forward your information to all who have signed up and PM you with the complete Christmas Card exchange list.

Old 11-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Admin

I sent my cards out......