Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 10:51 PM
Banned

sablelulu is a jewel in the rough
Default Survey New March 13 2013

shuu everyone is sleeping so i am sneaking this in here so
when you wake up SURPRISE.!!!

We are currently conducting a research study regarding Candy (# 13-0303) and would like to invite people across the country ages 25-54, to participate using an online bulletin board. The online discussion takes place Monday, March 25th through Wednesday, March 27th and will require logging into a secure website at least twice each day, once in the morning and once in the evening, answering questions posted by a researcher.

For your time and participation in all three days, you will be given a $75 Prepaid Visa. As always, any information that you provide will remain strictly confidential. To see if you qualify, please click https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1188889/ to answer a few questions.

Please use the forward to a friend button in the upper right hand corner to forward this to anyone who you think may be interested!

If this e-mail was forwarded to you and you would like to be contacted directly about future studies, become a member of our Panel by clicking
I picked wrong candy so not sure what to tell ya 50/50 chance i guess
https://www.2020panel.com/signup/

Count your blessings not sheep Bless ya
Old 03-13-2013, 05:08 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I'm the wrong age; thanks for posting