Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Dh and I both got in on the Aquapods. Can't wait to get them!
Old 06-14-2006, 08:40 PM
Little Buddy

themoneyman1113 is a jewel in the rough
Default Try this email

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEMJ79
I am a bzz agent and can't find a thing on this - is it limited to certain regions??? I did the TAke 5 campain but that is all I have ever done. My homepage doesn't list anything I am compatible of completing, any suggestions?
I understand your fustration it took a while for me to get a campaign. The Take 5 Bzz Blast is what you did it wasn't considered a campaign. Anyway what did you think of the Take 5 ? Try e-mailing jono@bzzagent.com this is the person I email when I have any questions about the Bzz Agent stuff. Well, hope this was of some help.
Old 06-15-2006, 06:03 AM
Big Buddy

tnk530 is a jewel in the rough
Default Here is another one for Boston & Atlanta area!

BzzFlash! We Need Your Help - Playtex Bottles BzzCampaignDo you know a mom or mom-to-be who lives in either the Boston or Atlanta areas? If so, we just launched an exciting new BzzCampaign for Playtex Bottles and you can help us find the perfect Agents to participate.
Agents will receive three different bottle systems from Playtex, plus valuable coupons!
Invite your friends to see if they qualify for the Playtex Bottles BzzCampaign, by e-mailing them this link – www.bzzagent.com/entrypages/babycare/ – or sending them our special Bzz Baby Boom card. If they sign up to be a BzzAgent, you can earn extra BzzPoints.

Just click on the red link!!
Old 06-26-2006, 09:47 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Received my Aquapod water today along with coupons and stickers for the kids.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Big Buddy

barbnolastname is on a distinguished road

let me warn you!

I already did a bzz report on this so I can tell you about it.

I put my water in the fridge here at work. I got it at lunch time and opened it. I picked it up to take my 1st drink and water went everywhere! The plastic is too pliable (soft) so in order not to make more of a mess I had to pour it into a styrofoam cup. I dont know if it was too soft because it was cold or if it was just bad plastic, so just be careful giving it to your kids! I'm full grown and made a mess lol
Old 06-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbnolastname
let me warn you!

I already did a bzz report on this so I can tell you about it.

I put my water in the fridge here at work. I got it at lunch time and opened it. I picked it up to take my 1st drink and water went everywhere! The plastic is too pliable (soft) so in order not to make more of a mess I had to pour it into a styrofoam cup. I dont know if it was too soft because it was cold or if it was just bad plastic, so just be careful giving it to your kids! I'm full grown and made a mess lol
I was wondering about that plastic too. My kids had no problem holding it, it just dented in every time they would drink. My little 3 year old was trying not to dent it in with her fingers when she picks it up. Good water though.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Big Buddy

barbnolastname is on a distinguished road

i guess its a very good thing then for them to ask us to "test" their products. We may save them a few bucks down the road if they listen to our feedback! I was hoping it was the plastic bottle at fault and not me lmao I do think the bottle is a great idea, the perfect size and shape for kids and just the right amount of water for them. If they can just get the plastic to be a little stronger they will have a great product!

edited to add:
they added a bzzblast today: Thanks for joining the Seth Minkin BzzBlast

its about an artist. im at work so havent had time to check it out but I joined it lol
Old 09-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I got the Buzz kit for the Hill's Science Diet cat food last week; haven't had a chance to get to the store yet to redeem the coupon for a free bag.
Old 09-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I got the Buzz kit for the Hill's Science Diet cat food last week; haven't had a chance to get to the store yet to redeem the coupon for a free bag.
same for me. hope my picky cat will eat Hill's Science Diet
Old 02-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I wasn't able to use the cat food, there were no stores in my area that had the right kind, so I mailed my coupon for a free bag to a friend who lives in a bigger city.

I just got accepted for another campaign though, Garnier Miracle Perfector BB Cream. Hopefully they will just mail me the actual product and not just a coupon.