Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Message Board How-Tos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
You should always save the images you want to use to your own photobucket account. If you paste a photo directly from another website, that is called bandwidth stealing and people can get upset.
And photobucket gives you a ton of bandwidth a month, they recently updated the free accounts and you get 10 GB a month. I have had 4,000 hits on my pictures that i have posted this month and I have only used 2% of my bandwidth and now you can have 1GB of pictures uploaded to Photobucket for free and I have almost 700 pictures and have only used 3% of my space.

If you find a picture you want, just right click and hit :save as" and then you are not stealing bandwidth and upload your pics to photobucket.com.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:12 AM
New Buddy

CBaird1183 is a jewel in the rough
Default Great Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsey-star View Post
You can go to http://www.google.com and click the link by the search box that says "images" then type a word or two in the search box for what kind of picture you are looking for. Look through the results, when you find the one you like, right click and "Save Image As..." and save the image to your desktop (easier to find when it comes to uploading). Come here to the forums, log in, go to "User CP" and to "Edit Avatar" then click the "browse" button next to the empty box where it says "upload your own image" and go to your desktop in the explorer window that pops up and select your file. Then click "Open" in that box and "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page. You should see your new avatar next time you look at one of your posts or go to the "Edit Avatar" screen.

Hope that helps!

If you have any questions, let me know!
Hi,

I was just browsing through the forum and found this post and decided to follow the instructions myself. I must say that it was precise and on point. It did not take me that long to do as was instructed. Thanks for the heads up.

Have a FANTASTIC day.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:14 AM
New Buddy

CBaird1183 is a jewel in the rough

Can you tell me what photobucket is?

Thanks
Old 02-15-2007, 03:40 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

photobucket is a photo saving/sharing website. You can upload and store photos and you can put them in emails, message posts.. etc. It's free and easy to use.

http://photobucket.com
Old 04-12-2007, 10:22 PM
Big Buddy

Jenn is on a distinguished road

I also do alot with photobucket. I learned how to put pics in my auctions as well with photobucket!
I LOVE that its FREE
Old 04-17-2007, 09:55 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

after 1000 pictures in photobucket you will need to either pay and upgrade or delete some old pictures
Old 12-01-2007, 06:35 AM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

Is this option allowed for brand new members? I don't see any options under Edit Avatar that would allow to do my own.....
Old 12-01-2007, 08:08 AM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all

Got it to work......Thanks!
Old 12-01-2007, 10:00 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

I have A stupid ?...
What happen`s to the avatar you have?
Old 12-01-2007, 11:11 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

It disappears if you replace it.