Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2006, 09:07 PM
Big Buddy

Samm1218 is a jewel in the rough
Freeicon Netzero PrivatePhone *free virtual number"

This is good for when you don't want to use your real number to fill in freebie forms. I remember some asking for ways to put in a fake number. So I found this and it seems cool. And it's free

http://www.privatephone.com/

What is PrivatePhone?
A NEW phone number, with BETTER privacy features, and a voicemail that gives you MORE CONTROL over your social and professional life.
Access your voicemail messages any time, anywhere over the phone or on the web.

Is my PrivatePhone number really FREE?
Yes, your PrivatePhone number is free. There is no obligation, no hidden charge. No Catch.
PrivatePhone will be introducing future enhancements that will make your PrivatePhone experience even better; some enhancements will be available for a nominal fee, others for free.

How can I use my PrivatePhone number?
Use PrivatePhone whenever you meet interesting people and want to get to know them better while maintaining control of your privacy.
Use it on sites such as eBay, Craigslist and Rapleaf.
When you want just your friends to hear your funny messages.
These are just a few of the many uses for PrivatePhone; watch the videos for additional inspiration.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:32 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i just signed up..... thanks
Old 01-16-2008, 02:08 PM
Big Buddy

CRamlow is on a distinguished roadCRamlow is on a distinguished road
Exp We have made the difficult decision to discontinue the PrivatePhone service.

Received this message today:

We have made the difficult decision to discontinue the PrivatePhone service.

PRIVATEPHONE SERVICE WILL BE ENDING ON FEBRUARY 19, 2008.
IF YOU ARE A NETZERO INTERNET SUBSCRIBER YOUR INTERNET SERVICE WILL NOT BE AFFECTED IN ANY WAY.
After this date, if you do not move your PrivatePhone phone number ... to a new provider, the number will no longer be active.
To keep your PrivatePhone phone number, we have worked out a special deal with our partner, Packet8, to transfer your number to their award-winning Internet phone service at a special price. Click here to learn more.
IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO KEEP YOUR PRIVATEPHONE PHONE NUMBER, SIMPLY DO NOTHING AND THE SERVICE WILL SHUT OFF ON FEBRUARY 19, 2008.
For more information about the shutdown of PrivatePhone click here
Sincerely,
The PrivatePhone Team
Old 01-16-2008, 06:55 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i use the free phone number from here but i never did figure out how to check the messages on it. i tried numerous times and then just gave up. anyone know of any other sites that give out free numbers like this? i dont like to put my real number on freebies and a lot of times if the number isnt legit you wont get the freebie.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:56 PM
MVP

i just logged in and got this....

The PrivatePhone service will be discontinued on December 15, 2007.
Old 01-16-2008, 06:56 PM
MVP

so mine is already disconnected