Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2007, 07:08 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up Meet The Mods

Welcome to meet the Mods. We are here to Help Karen keep this wonderful site running smoothly for everyone to enjoy. Most of you know most of us but for those who don't here we are Any questions,problems,thoughts ,ideas or if you just want to talk please feel free to pm anyone of us and we will always do our best. Thanks to everyone for being a part of the MBB family!

State of residence: New York

Occupation: Manager of a drycleaning plant for 18 yrs,now retired

Married/Single: Happily married to Mike

Children? Mark, who is at the joyus age of 17

Favorite food: anything that includes chicken

Favorite movie: The original Halloween,Footloose

Favorite book: Can't pick just one, but anything by Dean Koontz, John Saul..

Hobbies: Collect pins, reading, shopping, photography

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: Through Just Free Stuff newsletter

Words to live by: Never say or do anything to anyone you wouldn't want said or done to you

Last edited by Krissy : 03-30-2008 at 05:36 AM.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:11 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
0sign0036

State of residence: Wyoming

Married/Single: Married

Children? Two adult children and one spoiled pup

Favorite food: Thai

Favorite movie: movies irritate me

Favorite book: I read so many...true crime is a fav genre

Hobbies: Sudoku, reading, shopping, cooking, decorating, and new hobby...gardening

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: I have been getting Karen's newsletter for "years".

Words to live by: Make everyday a holiday and celebrate just living.

Here is my original MBB introduction:

Hi from CO! ( We moved to WY in 2006)
Hi , I am Mary from Denver, CO. I was a couponer in a MAJOR way when my kids were growing up. If I didn't have a coupon plus a sale I didn't buy for the most part. Our groceries here were very competitive with double and triple coupons and a HUGE "scratch'n'dent" section. SO many cereal boxes were accidentally cut with a box cutter and the inner lining was intact. My kids did not know that tissues came in a box without a dent. One time I bought a nice box and my son promptly dented it. I regularly saved an average of 60+% on groceries. I am sure I still have dish detergent that was 89¢ that I bought with a triple 30¢. The kids are grown and it is now DH and I and two spoiled labs. (one died right after we moved). I still shop sales but we don't buy with coupons very often...seems like it is mainly fresh foods now.

I discovered Internet shopping on June 8, 1999 and my life changed... SO many killer deals for about a year and a half. The same son said I should have my own landfill...speechless. I have been a bargain buddy newsletter subscriber for a long time and appreciate the first class effort Karen makes. I was so happy to see the forums and see that they have taken off so quickly.

My husband retired in Jan. 2006 at 56 y.o. so we have lots of time to do what we want. I plan to spend time on this forum.

Last edited by Modemouth : 02-04-2007 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 12:22 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

State of residence: Massachusetts

Married/Single: engaged to Jesse

Children? John-12 Talia-7 Katelyn-3 Tristan-1

Favorite food: pizza

Favorite movie: Walk the Line

Favorite book: i don't read books but i love people magazine

Hobbies: computer

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: searching online and came across the site

Words to live by: live for today
Old 02-03-2007, 03:33 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Christine (critbunny)

State of residence: Connecticut

Married/Single: Married

Children? Eric 12 and Nicole 10 and Pfennig (-german shepherd) 5

Favorite food: lobster

Favorite movie: Several of them...Grease, Harry Potters, Gladiator, horror or suspense and Big Fat Greek Wedding (reminds me of my family)

Favorite book: I am an avid reader. I have several favorite books depending on topic. I never, ever reread a book...............

Hobbies: computer, reading, exercising, dog obedience, learning all I can and retaining it, scrabble. SHOPPING!!!!!

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: I subscribed to the newsletter for a while and then received notice Karen was starting an online forum. I've been hooked ever since.

Words to live by: "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday"

please email me with any questions you may have. See you on the forum.

Last edited by Christine : 02-23-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

<Curtsies daintily> Well met, y'all!

You ladies do a superb job in keepin' us running clean and happy. Thank you each for all your hard work and attention to the needs of this special place.

Old 02-05-2007, 12:56 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP
Default Thank You

Ladies I wanted to personally thank each of you for all you do for us and for taking care of our site as well. You are the greatest......

Old 02-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

I have loved this site since the first day it started and you guys will make AWESOME moderators!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Old 02-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Big Buddy

toepher1 is a jewel in the rough
Default hey

hello
Old 02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

I really appreciate the help and ideas you share with us..I applaud you!!!
Great tips of how tos and all. Thanks agai n Grams aka Deb
Old 02-07-2007, 07:12 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

I appreciate this site so very much and more imporantly the people in it!

Like the idea of get to know moderators and a get to know of members who will participate ohh... and the member spotlight.... very cool