Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2007, 11:58 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Yeahmarker Dru15 :)

Sandra is one of My Bargain Buddy's Charter Members. When she is not spending time with all of her beautiful grandchildren she enjoys serious gardening. I'll bet she can't wait until Springtime to get her straw hat and break out the tractor!

Sandra is also our Birthday Queen and stays up late each night to make sure each member is recognized with a special and heart felt Birthday thread! She also enjoys surfing the freebie and bargains forum and can be counted on to keep you company in the games forum. Regardless of where you find Sandra she always has a kind word, a good chuckle and a warm and generous personality. Please join me in honoring a truly wonderful member!!!

State of residence: Pennsylvania

Married/Single: Widow

Children? Grandchildren? 4 Children (3 girls, 1 boy)..........9 Grandchildren (number 10 due in May) 2 Great Grandsons

Favorite food: Mexican

Favorite movie: The Princess Bride

Favorite book: Gone With The Wind

Hobbies: Painting (Acrylic and Watercolor), Crochet, Jigsaw Puzzles, Gardening, playing computer games.

How you found MyBargainBuddy.com: It has been so many years that I can't remember how I found it. I think it was more than 6 years ago. As soon as Karen started the Forum I signed up even though I had never been to a forum before and didn't know how to do anything. I'm so glad that I did. I have met so many wonderful people here and it's like visiting your family every day.

Words to live by: All the Best Things in Life~Are Not Things at All
Old 02-22-2007, 03:21 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Congrats Sandra, a well deserved honor indeed. Lori ann said it perfect, you are a wonderful person and I appreciate all your help and input. Thank you for all you do..
Old 02-22-2007, 05:10 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations Sandra!! I love your words to live by! Thank you for all you do at MBB! God bless you!
Old 02-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Thank you for your friendship and all that you do to make MBB
a wonderful place to share, care, and have fun.

Old 02-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

You are one of the reasons this forum is so great, Sandra! I always look forward to seeing you here when I log on late at night. I love your "words to live by". Thanks for all you do!
Old 02-22-2007, 10:24 AM
Big Buddy

pegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special memberpegwill4 is a special member

Congrats...
Old 02-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Big Buddy

Jaimie is a jewel in the rough

Old 02-22-2007, 11:57 AM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

CONGRATULATIONS TO MY LATE NIGHT GAME PLAYING PAL (AND SOMEONE WHO REMINDS ME OF WHEN I MESS UP ON GAMES TOO)
I LOOK FORWARDS TO ALL YOUR POSTS AND BIRTHDAY GREETINGS......THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO HERE IN MAKING THIS A GREAT FORUM TO COME AND FEEL WELCOMED.
THIS IS CERTAINLY A WELL DESERVED SPOTLIGHT FOR A VERY SPECIAL MENTOR.

Old 02-22-2007, 11:58 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP
Talking

Sandra, I'm so happy you are our member spotlight. A well deserved choice. You're a wonderful person! Thanks for all you do here to help make MBB a joy to be a part of. Congratulations!
Old 02-22-2007, 03:43 PM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Congrats Dru!!! I enjoy reading all your posts and I always depend on you for the birthdays..LOL. Thanks for your friendship!