Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2007, 08:44 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Wowmarker

He and Marlena both "overact" in their old age IMHO and they do have expensive contracts and the show is struggling.

I haven't watched in a while but I started watching whan I was home sick from college about 1967 and I always have to hang the ornaments with the Hortons... It first aired 11/8/65...42 years ago!!!
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

i know. i was crying when john black and family say goodbye and john black pass away. i watch this show off and on over the years but i started watch it last week when it was announced that john blacks is gonna killed off and die on this show. i know something is not right when they started a rumor a while back that the man that act as john black, drake hogesten was fired and the writers had problems about how to write storyline about john black.
Old 10-18-2007, 05:38 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Dang I guess he isn't coming back. He and Bo have always been my favs. I really hate it when someone is replaced or fired!!! I feel like "dude you have been in my life since I was 18 years old and now you just walk away from me"!!!! Ok I am not that dramatic!!!! I have been watching it for 17 years!! LOL
Old 10-18-2007, 10:00 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
He and Marlena both "overact" in their old age IMHO and they do have expensive contracts and the show is struggling.

I haven't watched in a while but I started watching whan I was home sick from college about 1967 and I always have to hang the ornaments with the Hortons... It first aired 11/8/65...42 years ago!!!
I watched that first episode 42 years ago. I've watched it over the years when I could. I missed a lot of it when I was working (Before VCR's). I worked rotating shifts so I would catch it whenever I could. My daughter got me started watching again this year.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:24 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Talking

Wow Dru! You were there 42 years ago!!!

My mom's friend was there also and she got my non soap watching mom hooked. I scheduled my classes around DAYS and ANOTHER WORLD.

I bought some paperbacks that brought me up to speed from the very beginning on DAYS.

Now DH and I are hooked on GENERAL HOSPITAL.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Big Buddy

blondlegreen is a jewel in the rough

modemouth, i am huge fan of general hospital, i have since sonny corthinios and jason morgan came on gh and they had me hooked since. i dont watch day of ours lives very much anyomre in long time, i does catch it occasionaly but not really til last week but after this week, i am done with day of our lives. they keep killed off characters that we watch for years. i can tell you i was truly shock by many character they killed off what couple years ago then brought them all back last year so that was strange time.
Old 10-19-2007, 10:23 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Wow Dru! You were there 42 years ago!!!

My mom's friend was there also and she got my non soap watching mom hooked. I scheduled my classes around DAYS and ANOTHER WORLD.

I bought some paperbacks that brought me up to speed from the very beginning on DAYS.

Now DH and I are hooked on GENERAL HOSPITAL.
Yes, it's hard to believe that it was 42 years ago. I was 24 years old and already had 3 of my 4 children so when Days came on at 1 PM I was ready to take a break. I remember that I watched Days, Another World and General Hospital right in a row. Now it's only Days.

As long as they keep Patch, Bo and E.J. I don't care what they do with the rest of them. I wish Lucas would leave the show, he drives me nuts with his frowning and yelling all the time.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:23 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

I agree Dru, Lucas is a loud mouth that is never happy. LOL. I love Bo and Hope...they are my favs.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:38 AM

Question

Has Hope been eating more? The last time I saw DAYS she looked like skin and bones.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Big Buddy

ajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on upajfoot is movin' on up

I imagine they had to make room on the pay scale for Joe to come back to pay Steffano ~ I, personally, liked John Black's Character, it's sad the way this show has gone to Heck in a Handbasket the last few years.