Warning: parse_url(http://javascript:void(0);) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in /skimlinks/includes/class_skimlinks.php on line 102
survey police - MyBargainBuddy Forums Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2007, 05:55 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP
Default survey police

here you can find out anything about any survey company. it also lists the top 10

http://www.surveypolice.com/
Old 04-17-2007, 06:04 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Good one Kelly But how come Quality Health ranked 60%???? They should be 1% if any...
Old 04-17-2007, 06:11 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

yeah, i've seen that before. i don't know. the people are the ones that rate these. so i guess some of us like quality health.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:37 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Thank you Kelly! I took a break from filing taxes (too busy with shower and upcoming wedding for my son or just a procastinator) to look at what is going on here. I think this is a GREAT POST and have printed it out to keep by my puter. I plan to refer to this before joining any survey site. And I agree with the posts about Quality Health------I have NEVER recieved anything from them.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:24 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Thanks Kelly!
Old 04-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Big Buddy

Riley is a jewel in the rough

Thanks Kelly! I just don't know about the rankings. Quality Health at 60 and Bzzagent at 69. I used to get quite alot of things from Bzz but nothing ever from Quality Health.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:44 PM
Big Buddy

Lori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special memberLori Ann is a special member
Wink

I use this site as a resource but you still have to do as much research as possible to find the best sites. My favorite sites are the ones that I have heard about from Friends via word-of mouth.
Old 07-24-2007, 03:31 AM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of

Thank you very much Kelly. What a timesaver that site is.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:16 PM
MVP

Old 08-23-2007, 07:53 AM
Big Buddy

nipper357 is a jewel in the rough

thank you