Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2006, 08:50 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up Have you tried any new products that get the thumbs up?

I am always looking to shake things up a bit.

I love the Idahoan flavored Baby Red Potatos. All you do is add water to the taters, stir, and microwave. They taste as good or better than my homemade. They are Thanksgiving dinner quality IMHO. "fresh from the garden taste".
Old 03-01-2006, 09:24 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I just bought the new Country Crock mashed potatoes at the store last night. I had to buy them after seeing it on TV, but we haven't cooked yet. I'll let you know how they turn out. LOL

Other than that, the Take Five candy bars are awesome! haha Don't think that was exactly what you meant though.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I tried some Morningstar Farms Meal Starters in the sirloin steak strip flavor. They are a soy product. I used them with some rice and stir fry veggies. They were really good, they really did have a nice meat flavor.

I'm not a vegetarian, but sometimes I use products like Boca to replace meat just to save some fat and calories.
Old 03-01-2006, 07:21 PM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Love that new bounce sheets with fabreeze in them. In fact I used the same sheet 3 times in the drier
Old 03-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

thumbs up to black cherrry vanilla diet cokerockin
Old 03-02-2006, 08:18 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I am a big fan of the already cooked bacon slices. I generally use the Kroger brand but Tyson and Hormel are good too. You can keep them in the pantry until you open them and then you just pop in the microwave for 5 seconds. It's so easy!
Old 03-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Big Buddy

martham52 is a jewel in the rough
Default Charmil Ultra

I fell in love with Charmin Ultra bath tissue. It costs a little more but boy is it worth it. I really do use less, just like the bears in the commercial!
Old 03-03-2006, 12:27 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

okay...I fell for the as seen on TV Pasta Express "do-hicky" and I love this thing! I have cooked pasta, veggies, shrimp, and today we are having asparagus cooked in it. SO easy and convenient.

http://www.pastaexpress.tv/
Old 03-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth
okay...I fell for the as seen on TV Pasta Express "do-hicky" and I love this thing! I have cooked pasta, veggies, shrimp, and today we are having asparagus cooked in it. SO easy and convenient.

http://www.pastaexpress.tv/
I saw that on tv and thought it looked cool! I have a tupperware container that's long to hold spaghetti noodles. I wonder if I could pour some boiling water in there and cook stuff.
Old 03-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default Great make-up

I recently tried Bare Escentuals make-up after seeing an infomercial. It's WONDERFUL!. I buy it through Sephora.com. All of their products are 100% natural and they are all in a powder form. You apply them with brushes (including the foundation and concealer). Their brushes are the best I have ever tried.