Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2006, 03:47 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Default McCormick Grinders

The new McCormick Grinders are pretty cool to use. They come in different flavor combinations. Saves you from having to buy a separate grinder for things like peppercorns. The only draw back is that people with arthritis or any other hand/wrist problems would have a tough time using these.
Old 03-05-2006, 06:42 AM
Big Buddy

Stubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud ofStubby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60
The new McCormick Grinders are pretty cool to use. They come in different flavor combinations. Saves you from having to buy a separate grinder for things like peppercorns. The only draw back is that people with arthritis or any other hand/wrist problems would have a tough time using these.
Know what you mean. I use my electric coffee grinder for this.
Old 03-06-2006, 06:57 AM
Big Buddy

NordyGirl is a jewel in the rough
Coolicon

What a great thread!

The Pasta Express actually works? I wouldn't have believed that one. It looks so neat though!

I like those grinders too.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Big Buddy

chloe21 is a jewel in the rough

rockin

I really like Curel Ultra Healing Lotion. My hands get so dry in the winter and this lotion is very soothing. It also has a nice scent; not too overpowering.
Old 03-07-2006, 03:51 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up The Works

I am not sure if this is a new product or not, but I found it just a
couple months ago. It's call THE WORKS and cleans just about
anything. I was looking for something to cut through hard water
stains and built up soap scum and this did it great...leaves no
residue.

I buy THE WORKS at Family Dollar stores or Dollar Tree stores.
Have spotted it at grocery stores, WalMart, etc. but who wants
to pay those higher prices when you can get it for $1 or $2 at
dollar type stores! rockin
Old 03-07-2006, 04:02 AM
Little Buddy

jackie chaplin is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs down things that get a thumbs UP?

Most things have made the save area on my cluttered desk, but I got one yesterday Dr.Teatrie's Omnibalm don't know if it works couldn't get passed the "smell". It smells like shoe polish if anyone remembers what that is. Tee hee.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:12 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough

If you haven't tried the Jimmy Dean frozen breakfast please do....it is wonderful!!!!!!! It has potatoes,onions and peppers....you cook it for 7 to 10 minutes then move it over to the side of the skillet and add 6 beaten eggs...when they are done you mix it together....it comes in ham,sausage and mexican....we are addicted to them.......rockin speechless
Old 03-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Little Buddy

jackie chaplin is a jewel in the rough
Wowmarker This is a difinate

Just received SPA 26 Dead Sea Mineral Mud and Skin enhancer and what a pleasent surprise it's not a trial offer but very large size. Hope someone else ordered this now I if it works.
Old 03-08-2006, 02:22 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Today I got my FREE POM juice with coupon and POM tea was BOGO so I got four of those. They come in the cutest glasses...as if I have room for any more glasses...speechless

Also, Welch's white grape juice with blueberries and kiwi. Fructose wasn't even on the label. It said the sweeteners were all from the fruit. Hubby is loving that stuff too.
Old 03-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

I like the new Ziplock bags that have the 2 rows of closures at the top. It makes it so easy to close, I may just wash them out and reuse them! Also bought the knock-off space bags from QVC that Jaimie recommended. The jumbo one held my king size feather bed and I was able to store it soooo much easier! And it's not getting dusty! LOVE IT!