Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-18-2013, 08:56 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I never received a flu shot......I think Nurses immune systems are pretty resistant to everything
Old 10-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
the shot didn't hurt but it still got sore.
It's been about 24 hours since I got my shot now; no sore arm for me this time!
Old 10-19-2013, 11:16 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Saturday

I haven't ever gotten a Flu vaccine either.

I think the papers you have to sign say something about not to
get it if you have a Thyroid condition, and I do have Hypothyroidism.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:58 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I have hypothyroidism, but my oncologist still wants me to get the flu shot because my immune system has been weakened because of the chemo. If I get sick when my white blood counts are too low, it could get very bad.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:18 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
I have hypothyroidism, but my oncologist still wants me to get the flu shot because my immune system has been weakened because of the chemo. If I get sick when my white blood counts are too low, it could get very bad.

That's understandable!
Old 10-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Big Buddy

I am on a lucky streak with free books this month.

Earlier this month, I received an advanced readers copy of The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom; I'm reading that one right now; received that one from Random House Reading Room.
I received a copy of A Simple Faith by Rosalind Lauer from Library Thing.

This morning, I found out I won 2 books from Julie Cantrell. She has been participating with us in a discussion of her books in one of the groups I am in on Goodreads, and offered 2 of her books, Into the Free, and When Mountains Move, for a giveaway. Just got an email this morning that my name was picked! I have already read Into the Free on Kindle, and loved it; it is a great coming of age story. It will be nice to have a physical copy of the book. When Mountains Move is the sequel, and I can't wait to read it!

Last edited by mom2acat : 10-20-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Old 10-20-2013, 12:34 PM

Niceicon

Congrats, mom!
Old 10-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Glad you are winning books Mom
Old 10-21-2013, 03:42 AM
Big Buddy

Thank you Mary and Gayle!

Going for another bone scan later today.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:09 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2acat View Post
Thank you Mary and Gayle!

Going for another bone scan later today.
hope the results are GOOD.....