Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2013, 06:31 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
We got about 1˝ inches of snow, but it should melt away.

The smallest kitten died. He was way too small compared to the others.
I tried bottle feeding him, but he was too weak.
Mary, I am so sorry for the loss of your kitten.

I had injections yesterday for the pain in my c-spine and left hip yesterday; my doctor found the results of my most recent bone scan x-rays very helpful, so I hope the injections really work this time.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 11-13-2013, 10:30 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
0love0046 Wednesday

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
You tried Mary C to do for the kitten; sorry
Quote:
mom2acat;915771]Mary, I am so sorry for the loss of your kitten.
Thanks, Gayle and Shari! <3

Quote:
I had injections yesterday for the pain in my c-spine and left hip yesterday; my doctor found the results of my most recent bone scan x-rays very helpful, so I hope the injections really work this time.
I hope the injections helped!
Old 11-13-2013, 01:23 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Thank you Mary! I haven't noticed a difference in my hip yet, sometimes the injections make the pain flare up for a couple of days before it gets better, but my neck is feeling better and I'm having much less pain in my right shoulder.

Old 11-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary C View Post
We got about 1˝ inches of snow, but it should melt away.

The smallest kitten died. He was way too small compared to the others.
I tried bottle feeding him, but he was too weak.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:52 AM
Big Buddy

Good morning,
Chilly again today; it was one of those days that it was hard to get out of my warm bed, especially since both of my cats were snuggled right up next to me.

Old 11-14-2013, 05:52 AM
Big Buddy

Oops! Double posted by accident.

Old 11-14-2013, 03:33 PM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Default Thursday

Hello.....
Old 11-15-2013, 07:07 AM
Big Buddy

Good morning!

Now that my neck is finally feeling better, I'm getting a few chores done today that I have had to put off doing for the past 2-3 weeks.

Old 11-15-2013, 07:38 AM

Default Friday

Glad you're feeling better, Shari.

I just talked to the Vet's office about the kittens' goopy/stuck-shut eyes and I need to get some drops for them.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:17 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

good morning/afternoon