Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2014, 10:03 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Thank you Gayle; got a call this morning that my appointment will be at 8am that day, the sooner I can get it over with the better!

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.” ~Edward Gorey
Old 05-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

just sitting here watching Lassie
Old 05-03-2014, 05:37 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I'm watching I Love Lucy; just started applesauce in the crock pot and sitting down for a short break before I start the laundry.

Old 05-03-2014, 05:49 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

it has been a full day. Charlie came to spend the day. Was my graddaugthers 14th birthday. Grandson's baseball game. Son took them to the Angels baseball game. I'm so tired. Was invited to a birthday party next door for 2 year old. Charlie was to tired to stay so I'm passing on the party also.
Old 05-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
it has been a full day. Charlie came to spend the day. Was my graddaugthers 14th birthday. Grandson's baseball game. Son took them to the Angels baseball game. I'm so tired. Was invited to a birthday party next door for 2 year old. Charlie was to tired to stay so I'm passing on the party also.
What a fun filled day. I would have passed on the neighbors party too
Old 05-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Big Buddy

I still got to hear the party next door. Some of those children where in their backyard until 10:30. Don't they ever get tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
I still got to hear the party next door. Some of those children where in their backyard until 10:30. Don't they ever get tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have one of those kind of children. Morning till night, full of energy. He loves life and lives it to the fullest. However, I do give him a bedtime.
Old 05-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Big Buddy

Good afternoon!

It's been a nice, peaceful Sunday. After a week of rain and gloomy days, we are having some periods of bright sunshine this afternoon.

Went to church this morning and I've spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.

Old 05-04-2014, 06:21 PM
Big Buddy

last for today
Old 05-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Big Buddy

Happy Monday....................