Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2008, 08:40 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Geez...I thought I posted in here yesterday. I'm totally losin' it lately! When I left for work, I was under the impression I had a rather large beef roast resting in the fridge. I took out a pan and drizzled a couple of spoonfuls of EVOO in it, so I could sear the thing before putting it in the crockpot to cook while I was at work. Got the crockpot out, along with some spirits to cover the roast with, the pan was sizzlin' and then I went for the roast. . .

. . .

. . .turned out I had 2 pounds of Blue & Gold bacon I'd bought from the boss!!

LOL, we had Micky D for dinner last night
WE all do that MDF..
Sgaghetti...MY son`s fav......
Old 04-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

goulash..............
Old 04-26-2008, 10:28 AM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

Meat loaf- I finally learned how to make a good meatloaf now my hubby wants it all the time!
Old 04-26-2008, 11:00 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Chicken.. not sure what I'm doing with it yet though, lol.. wither BBQ or roasted..

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 04-26-2008, 11:57 AM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
Geez...I thought I posted in here yesterday. I'm totally losin' it lately! When I left for work, I was under the impression I had a rather large beef roast resting in the fridge. I took out a pan and drizzled a couple of spoonfuls of EVOO in it, so I could sear the thing before putting it in the crockpot to cook while I was at work. Got the crockpot out, along with some spirits to cover the roast with, the pan was sizzlin' and then I went for the roast. . .

. . .

. . .turned out I had 2 pounds of Blue & Gold bacon I'd bought from the boss!!

LOL, we had Micky D for dinner last night

so that's what you do to crockpot meat to make it edible!! I have used mine exactly one time to make a whole chicken (and veggies) but no matter how long I cooked it it still looked white... and disgusting... but browning it first makes a lotta sense-- (maybe I'll dig the crockpot back out for another try...!)
Old 04-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Worked in the yard all day, putting in a sprinkler system and planting. Knee aches, back hurts. . .dinner is taco salad, quick (altho even this is more work than is comfortable!), cool and tasty.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Turned out to be DQ.......
Old 04-26-2008, 01:56 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

taking the kids out to eat for dd's birthday
Old 04-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Big Buddy

samamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fanssamamfee has a lot of fans

Good ole southern home cookin. Collards, pinto beans and mashed potatoes and gravy.Banana puddin .Oh yeah, cornbread. It'll make you slap your brains out with your tongue..I apologise guy's,,, but you asked..
Old 04-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

LOL, Sam. . .southern girl indeed! I've never been much of a "greens" devotee. About the only green I like (aside from lettuce) is spinach. I have a nephew who wouldn't TOUCH anything at all that was green!