Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2007, 07:00 AM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road
Default hello from mexico

Hello
My mom and i are now in mexico, and the computer is difficult to use. what have i gotten us into!!! the family i am staying with is my grandparents´age, the shower is only hot, and the walk here took forever! tomorrow we are taking the bus, because it was very confusing to do many streets. i hate to admit it to mom, but i am homesick already and having internet withdrawal. since time is limited, i will hardly be able to check this site. however, i wanted everyone to know that i am lonely already and thinking of you.
julie
Old 06-25-2007, 07:50 AM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Hey Julie! Thanks for popping in to say hi! Sounds like you are really roughing it! Enjoy your vacation. We'll all still be here when you get back. ((HUGSS))
Old 06-25-2007, 08:05 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Hi Julie.....we miss you but I hope your experience will be very rewarding. Take care and pop in whenever you can.....
Old 06-25-2007, 08:50 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

I hope things get better once you get over the cultural shock. Look at it as a Grand Adventure and remember "You are just visiting". You don't have to live there.Take lots of pictures to share with us on MBBn
Old 06-25-2007, 12:00 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

don't worry julie. we will be here when you get back. i know what it's like to be away from the puter. i was without it for over a week last week and i am going away in 3 weeks for a week. so i know all too well. enjoy your time in mexico.
Old 06-25-2007, 06:49 PM
Big Buddy

juliesvoyage is on a distinguished roadjuliesvoyage is on a distinguished road
Default Hello From Mexico on Day 1

Hi Everyone,

Today was my first day at the language school in Puebla, Mexico. It was intense!!! The school is an hour away from the host family, by foot, so I will get my exercise! Tomorrow we are trying the bus, which will add to our adventures. Since I teach Spanish I at home, I am feeling stupid that I do not know all of the words. However, that is why I am here.

The Internet at the home of the host family works, but it is old and slow. At the school, there is wireless in the classrooms. Thankfully I have along my laptop! It is SO tempting to check this site during class, but with only six people in the class, I have to pay attention. My plan is to check it in the morning, before class, if the bus is on time. I am a bit stressed and nervous and could use prayers from my buddies here. Although my original plan was to be in another program this summer, God wants me in Puebla.

Thanks for listening,

Julie
Old 06-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Hi Julie....I hope everything works out for you with the bus. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
Old 06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

yes, julie, i will pray for you. stay safe and just keep checking in when you can. we will still be here
Old 06-25-2007, 10:25 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all

It sounds like a nice adventure. I hope you enjoy your time there.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Big Buddy

Donia is on a distinguished roadDonia is on a distinguished road

It sounds so fun and exciting actually... I have always wanted to learn Spanish. It would really come in handy as a respiratory therapist.

Good luck AND many prayers of joy, safety, and happiness