Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Message Board How-Tos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

So far so good.......Thanks!

Old 02-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

When using the photobucket, use the bottom link and just paste it into your message box here by pressing ctrl and the V button.. You don't have to click on the picture box where the mountain is.. At least that is the way that I do it.. See photo below on which link to use for photo bucket..

Where the arrow is .. is what I copy just by clicking on the link and then I come here and on my key board i just hit CTRL and the V Key together where I want the image to show up an there it is...
Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 02-23-2008, 04:59 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DID IT I DID IT!!! Thank you all for your help!!!!!!

Old 02-23-2008, 08:01 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

you are most welcome!
Old 02-23-2008, 10:05 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMtnRain View Post
When using the photobucket, use the bottom link and just paste it into your message box here by pressing ctrl and the V button.. You don't have to click on the picture box where the mountain is.. At least that is the way that I do it.. See photo below on which link to use for photo bucket..

Where the arrow is .. is what I copy just by clicking on the link and then I come here and on my key board i just hit CTRL and the V Key together where I want the image to show up an there it is...
how did you paste that whole picture here? and the arrow?
Old 02-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
how did you paste that whole picture here? and the arrow?
First I went to my photobucket account and then on the key board you will see a key that says Print Screen or it maybe abbreviated.. Mine says Prt Sc of course I use a laptop all the time. Any way on the key board I pushed Ctrl and the Print Screen plus the FN key on my laptop (other users will most likely only push Ctrl an Print Screen keys.) Also just a note like if you wanted just to catch something small like this space that I am writing in most of the time by clicking on the above keys and also adding the ALT key it will do that.. Less cropping that way. Then I went to my paint program which most computers has Windows Paint ((I used Animation Shop which is a program that comes with Paint Shop Pro (corel product) and then you can just either paste that by clicking on edit an then click paste.. and there it is.. Then you can crop it out. As for the arrow i used the font Winding 3 and it is the lower case "A".. Usually most wing ding fonts have different types of arrows.. Then after I did that i saved the file on my computer and then loaded it on photobucket and put it here! Hope that this answered your questions.
Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I use the print screen option to save receipts on my desktop
Old 02-23-2008, 12:36 PM
Big Buddy

Cool,,, that is how i did that.. :-)
Old 02-24-2008, 04:37 AM
Big Buddy

Wow.....I am not even going to process that one yet....I just figured how to get the pic on there