Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Message Board How-Tos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer
Default Signature

I found where I can change my signature. I uploaded a picture to use as a signature, but it is not showing up on my posts. Am I suppose to do anything else?

Thanks!
Old 02-08-2008, 03:19 PM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

I think that it is set to where you can only use the smilies and nothing else...
Old 02-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Ok. I put my name in it now. Lets see if that works.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:04 PM
Big Buddy

Yep it works!

Thanks!

I thought I was doing something wrong.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Photos aren't allowed in sigs, but you can put any of the smilies in there.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:18 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen View Post
Photos aren't allowed in sigs, but you can put any of the smilies in there.
is there a way where you can allow them? i would love to use a kelly tag for my signature.
Old 02-14-2008, 04:25 PM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

It would be nice.. But of course they would have to be below a certain size to keep from bogging down the board.. Right?
Old 02-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Unfortunately, allowing html code (pics) in sigs opens the forum up to all kinds of potential problems.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:52 AM
Big Buddy

Couldn't it be like adding an avatar?? Where you could post it like from Photobucket, or upload from your computer???
Old 02-15-2008, 02:37 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Idont even know how to do signature/or how
some people leave A sentence quate AT bottom
of their post`s..sad is`nt as long as I have been on