Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2008, 08:35 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Just finished Phantom Prey..
Old 06-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

I'm not reading anything right now....don't have the time
Old 06-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I'm reading a book I found at Dollar Tree; Take Big Bites by Linda Ellerbee. Not ordinarily a book I would have picked, but it's actually pretty good.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:13 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

magazines......
Old 06-11-2008, 06:30 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

Starting a new one...The Friday Night Knitting Club
( Recently read: The Secret Life of Bees (very good);The Mermaid Chair (good, but not as good as TSLB's)....
Old 06-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

If I would get off my lazy behind and go to the library, I would love to read Val Bertonelli's and Barbara Walters' books.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:54 AM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all
Smile MBB Book Club

Have you read a good book lately?
Would you recommend it to others? Why or why not...

I recently read The Secret Life of Bees, by Sue Monk Kidd.
I would recommend this book. It is an easy to read story about a young girl who takes life into her own hands. She grows into a young woman learning much about herself and comes to terms with her own past. This is an enjoyable book and you will love the characters.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:26 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

I went to the library the other day and picked up 2 books..

Romantic comedy-type fiction books.. right now I'm about 3/4's the way through "room for Love" by Andrea Meyer. It's really cute and funny, about a 32 year old girl living in NYC and trying to find Mr. Right, she's a writer and although she owns her own place, all in the name of research goes 'apartment hunting' searching for a room mate who could be her Mr. Right.. so far it's really good.. I cant' wait to get back on the bus later so I can finish it, lol.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 03-27-2009, 12:49 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

Just starting Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
Old 03-27-2009, 12:50 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

twilight........bought the 4 books in the series