Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I won $25 from Taco Bell Blast!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:15 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I want to win too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great you won Nancy
Old 04-13-2009, 01:50 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

I didnt want to post that I won this till it came in because I thought it was to good to be true but I won a XBOX 360 from the subway game, I was playing using my Mom's name and address. She just emailed me and told me it came today.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:01 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

that is wonderful Tammy you really are getting some good wins.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:38 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Big congrats to you, Tammy!
Old 04-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Big Buddy

Tammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIPTammy is a MBB VIP

Thanks Buddies.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Awesome win Tammy....congratulations sweetie!
Old 04-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
These are not sweepstakes but my kids won the following the past weekend:

Nicholas (14)- 1st place for the alcohol abuse poster contest for our church's Knights of Columbus council. Because his also won for the district and is now being judged for the State of Louisiana, he was given a $50 Walmart card.

Katie (11)- 1st place for the substance abuse poster for the same contest. She got a $25 card. I bought their cards from them because I use them for gas which is 3 cents cheaper if you use the card.

Katie also won a plaque for the Council's Basketball Free Throw contest. However that was because she was the only entrant in her age division. Good thing too, since she uses a wheelchair and can't reach the net- they let her use a trashcan as a net. She wasn't able to compete at the district level (we had other plans), but she would have had to throw in the regular net. I am going to write to the national office to see if they will set up a division for those with disabilities, especially since they work a lot with kids with disabilities.

Also we went to an annual Kite Fest across the river (Mississippi) and Katie won in her age division for the Design a Kite contest. She won a blue ribbon. Then hers was judged among all winners for the entire festival and she won 1st place again. This ribbon was larger and had Kite Fest 2009 imprinted on it.

It was a busy weekend. The Knights of Columbus awards were given at their annual banquet, so we also got a free meal. It was an election day, so my hubby was working for that and wasn't able to come. However, since Katie doesn't like fancy food, she ate a Lunchable (and the cheesecake dessert) and I dumped her plate of food into a container for my hubby to eat at home. He actually made it to the end of the banquet but missed their awards by about 15 minutes.
Awesome job....tell them both congratulations! I hope Katie is feeling better!
Old 04-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Congrats to all the winners!
Old 04-13-2009, 10:58 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlfreek View Post
Awesome job....tell them both congratulations! I hope Katie is feeling better!
Yes, she is. We joined the Y Saturday and it has a huge, brand new awesome indoor pool. She went and did water aerobics with me today since she is out of school for the week.

She also finally used some of the $200 Blockbuster gift cards she won from Go-Gogurt last year and bought a Playstation 2 (on sale for $99). Then she and Nicholas took their award money and went to Game Stop and got several used games.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!