Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 07:30 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Nancy so glad you won a giftcard.............
Old 02-06-2012, 10:43 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Only twenty-something of us posted a photo on Wholly Guacamole's facebook page of our Super Bowl spread that included the guacamole so all of us are winning a prize. Mine was just my plate. Don't know what we won though.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 02-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Won 10 box tops for education ($1) for my daughter's school at one of the sweepstakes at http://www.boxtops4education.com (see bonus box tops)

Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Love to see wins posted
Old 02-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone! A lot has been going on in my life the past several months and I have not been able to post much. I lost a brother, went to his funeral in Arkansas, got sick and had to delay coming back home. Got well and came home and ended up in the hospital for a week due to the illness I had while in Arkansas. Now, I am all well and my daughter is going through a divorce and is moving in a few doors down from me here in Florida. That means I have my 4 year old granddaughter most of the time while they are getting settled in.

Nancy busted me on a win back in January (LOL) so I thought I had better post it here. I was the December winner in Wholly Guacamole's facebook recipe contest and won a very nice portable grill. It is a Char Broil Grill 2 Go with ice chests on the bottom. The winners (3 a month for 4 months, I believe) were then entered into a Grand Prize drawing for an XZipit Lazy Boy Recliner, and a years supply of almonds, chips and guacamole. I was notified recently that I was the Grand Prize winner as well! My grown sons are all trying to claim it as theirs! LOL ...they ain't gettin' it!

Anyway, I will try and get in here when I can! Miss you all!
Old 02-24-2012, 01:01 PM
Big Buddy

FFF; So sorry you have been sick and having problems. Great that you have won these wonderful prizes. I had been wondering about you. No wins for me but glad to say I know someone who is a WINNER
Old 02-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Wow Flo! Talk about up and down! I'm sorry that you lost your brother and that you have been ill. Sounds like you have been through the ringer!

But that sure is a nice bunch of prizes! Did you tell your sons that they could sit in your chair after they have grilled you something nice on your new pit?
Old 02-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Big Buddy

Pam, hope you are feeling better. There is a stomach virus we have had but in a mild version. John says some of the teachers at his school ended in the hospital dehydrated. The best part of it is I just don't feel like eating so am losing weight.

Glad to hear of the wins. A big fat recliner sounds like just the thing you need to rest up. Hope the grandchild doesn't wear you out so much you will have to stay in the recliner.

The family is planning an Arkansas/Missouri Easter vacation. I also hope to take Nicholas to a beach vacation in early May after he graduates and before Katie and John finish school. If we make it as far as you, I will let you know though I suspect we will only go to either Gulf Shores or Perdido Key.

Old 03-18-2012, 06:08 AM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIPmom2acat is a MBB VIP

I won a book from GoodReads.com, Why Aren't You Sweet Like Me? by Carrie Nyman.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:35 AM
Big Buddy

enjoy your book; good win for you