Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats, Gayle! The stuff on the site seems reasonably priced, so you should be able to get something good. http://www.amiclubwear.com/ Usually when you go to check out with your purchase, it will have a place to put codes for gift cards or promotions. Most of the time it will go towards shipping as well. Hopefully you get it soon and can figure it out!

I had a nice surprise in today's mail and mine was also a Lucky sweeps....from a year ago! November of last year I got an email that I won Rusk shampoo & conditioner, but I never received the product. I was going through old emails a couple weeks ago and responded to my "congrats" email that I had never received my prize. I didn't include my address or phone # or anything. Today I get a package from UPS with the shampoo & conditioner inside. Guess they still had my info on file!

Also got my Lunchables win from last month in the mail this week. Was a Kre-O Transformer and will make a great Christmas gift for my son!

Last edited by manda40475 : 11-14-2012 at 06:34 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks Amanda. Glad they got your prize to you after so long a time. Hope mine doesn't take that long.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:55 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
Congrats, Dartman! You're always winning some good food!

Only thing for me this weekend was an 8oz. trial can of paint from a Behr FB 1x entry contest.
I won one of these two. And congrats Dart! Nice win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
Cracker Barrel was an emailed coupon.
I never received anything. I guess it's too late to email them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
I received a email saying I won $200 shopping spree from AMIClub. A lucky magazine contest. Not sure when I will get it. It will be a e-card. Does anyone know anything about this place? I never had a e-card before how does it work? Thanks
Gayle, if I didn't love you, I would call you a name that rhymes with ditch! . You are always winning!
Old 11-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Won Second Prize in National Sweeps

I am only sharing with this group, not on Facebook, because there has been a lot of break-ins in our neighborhood recently. I was the second prize winner for the GGP (malls) VIP Twilight Movie Showing Sweepstakes on Facebook. I won a Samsung 40" TV and a Samsung Blu-Ray with WiFi.

I am so glad I didn't win first prize which I think was a showing of Twilight for 100 of my closest friends. I wouldn't have wanted to pay those taxes and I don't have 100 friends. LOL

We just found out Wednesday and the young woman who called me emailed and said (when I told her I would probably sell the large tv and buy a smaller one) she could probably buy a smaller one and give me the difference on an AMEX card. Sounds good to me- don't have to go through the hassle of selling. Plus she said she thought if she could make if for less than $700, we wouldn't have to report it to the IRS (the package is slightly over $700). She will get back to me Monday.

Ironically I had recently told the family we could either get a tv to replace our very old one (which had been given to us last year) or a microwave to replace the tiny one that hubby brought from work after ours died. Then we had to spend $400 on tires so we weren't getting either. Now we can get a tv and a microwave, plus the blu-ray player. I found one blu-ray movie at Walmart today (didn't want to get in line just for movies), but this gives the kids something to ask for Christmas.

This couldn't have come at a better time. I was feeling down because of the very lean Christmas. After the microwave, we might have enough money to spend for Christmas plus a little left over for bills.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 11-23-2012, 06:04 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I am so happy for you Nancy. Hope this is going to be a good Christmas for you and your family. I love to hear about good people winning something they need.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

That is so awesome, Nancy! I hope she's able to work it out so you can get what you want/need! Congrats on the great win.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:46 AM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Congrats Nancy!!! Thats awesome news!!!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 04:11 PM
Big Buddy

flipflopflo is on a distinguished roadflipflopflo is on a distinguished road

That is SO awesome Nancy! I am so happy for you! Great that they are working with you on that, too!
Old 11-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

I just love hearing about our buddies winning! Congratulations!!!
Old 11-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

WTG Nancy! How wonderful that you won and that they are so willing to work with you about the prize! I'm sure that your Christmas looks very bright indeed!