I am already drooling for this baby...
- Get two pieces of bread....any kind
- Spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Top the mayonnaise with salt and pepper. Fresh ground tastes best, but again, it doesn't matter.
- Take one piece of bread and put on thin slices of jellied cranberry sauce, or spoonfuls of whole berry sauce.
- Put slices of turkey on top of the cranberry sauce.
- On the second piece of bread, put a layer of stuffing and mashed potatos and gravy.
- Assemble the pieces of bread into a sandwich. Cut in half.
I like to put the turkey on the bread first then the cranberry sauce so it doesn't run through.
- If you want to make this sandwich, and don't have left overs, make quick stove top stuffing, get a can of cranberry sauce, and deli meat turkey. It will fulfill that comfort food craving.