Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2009, 02:41 PM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer
Question Anyone else getting this? Help if you can please.

Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I am getting this error when trying to load MBB, sometimes it will load, others I get this message and it's more times than not.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:20 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

i'm not. it's only happening for the mbb page?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:02 AM
Big Buddy

Christy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributerChristy is a wonderful contributer

Yes, I use Firefox, I contacted them and they said if it is only happening on this site it may be related to this site...I don't know, it sure is aggravating. I give up most times.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:11 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

ashley is the only other person i know of that is using firefox. maybe she'll know. the few times i've had a problem with any website, hitting refresh seems to fix it. thought i saw ash on earlier. i'll pm her.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP
Updateicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy View Post
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

I am getting this error when trying to load MBB, sometimes it will load, others I get this message and it's more times than not.
any tcp or network error is from something on your part Christy. Are you having trouble doing anything else online? How is your computer connected? It's possible that you have a problem with your router if you've got more than one computer in your house.

If you keep getting this error maybe try contacting your isp and they can try to find the source of your problem and get you some new equipment if necessary.

I have verizon and my stupid connection goes out about 30 times a day.. it's so annoying, but if I just hang out for a minute it usually comes back up, it's the rare occasion that I have to turn the modem off and wait a minute to reset my connection.. I've just got one connection in my house (for now at least, lol).

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com

Last edited by ashbabe : 01-10-2009 at 07:56 AM.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Big Buddy

Thanks Ash, the only time my internet goes out is during storms, I am with Wildblue. Like just now I have facebook, my space and gmail loaded, tried coming here and got that message twice before it finally loaded. It only happens on MBB for some reason. Every other site loads fine. I am getting the same error with MBB when I try it on my main computer too. It is odd.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Big Buddy

I will shut my router and modem down for awhile, who knows maybe it will fix it. Have cleared my cache and all that good stuff and that didn't fix it. I gotta get it fixed, this is my fav site! LOL
Old 01-10-2009, 08:04 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

Did you try and contact Karen? Maybe she can get some answers for you.

Old 01-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Big Buddy

another idea.. when you get the error again go up to HELP on the firefox browser and click Report a broken web site It's helped me before

Old 01-10-2009, 01:20 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

I think Krissy uses Firefox too. She might have some answers for you.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye