Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2009, 08:03 AM
New Buddy

mflower25 is a jewel in the rough
Default swagbucks.com

I guess this is a new program. You can earn swagbucks by doing a search buying things or entering codes. They have really great things you can get for it and you don't need alot of swagbucks to get the giftcards and things. Its worth checking out.
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=320166

Your first code is BeMine

Hurry before it expires. You also get some for just signing up. Good luck and have fun!!!
Old 01-30-2009, 12:02 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks...........
Old 01-30-2009, 12:14 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Thank you, I'll give it a try!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:46 PM
New Buddy

mommyf25 is a jewel in the rough
Default found a new site to earn rewards

My sister sent me this link and I decided to give it a try... Its called rewards1.com....you complete offers and refer people and they reward you with great prizes.. payouts for offers dont seem like much but hopefully i will have enough for a wii game or 2 for the kids by christmas..

www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=1648331

Last edited by mommyf25 : 05-22-2010 at 05:42 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:58 PM
New Buddy

GimmieFreebies is a brand new buddy

This isn't new, and posting your referral link on a board like this is grounds for having your account revoked. Referring people gets you the first 1000 swagbucks they earn.
Old 05-22-2010, 04:26 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Thanks, mommy. With the S.O. currently unemployed and my job seeming like working in the pit of Hades, I'm currently saving up SheKnows points and swagbucks (they garner VERY slowly). . .I'll give this a try too. Hopeful of having enough of something for at least one gift for the kids for Christmas!! Every little bit helps the ol' budget!
Old 05-22-2010, 05:47 PM
New Buddy

mommyf25 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmieFreebies View Post
This isn't new, and posting your referral link on a board like this is grounds for having your account revoked. Referring people gets you the first 1000 swagbucks they earn.
that is not true.. this is a freebie site to help people find wonderful samples...ect. and I appreciate and respect everyone that posts what they find on this site... swagbucks, superpoints, and rewards1 wouldn't supply banners for you to posts on blogs and other sites if you were not allowed to use them..
Old 05-22-2010, 07:30 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyf25 View Post
that is not true.. this is a freebie site to help people find wonderful samples...ect. and I appreciate and respect everyone that posts what they find on this site... swagbucks, superpoints, and rewards1 wouldn't supply banners for you to posts on blogs and other sites if you were not allowed to use them..
True - some freebie sites don't allow referral requests, but I don't think there has ever been a rule like that here. Mods - any remarks?

It's not considered polite to promote a site that competes with this site, but we're a pretty loyal bunch here and we recognize the hard work that Karen and the Mods put in and clicking through the links to deals posted here are what keep this site free.

Last edited by Nan : 05-22-2010 at 07:32 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM
New Buddy

GimmieFreebies is a brand new buddy

I was actually referring to Swagbucks rules, not this forum's rules...
Old 03-24-2013, 01:16 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

Just curious, is anyone else still doing this?
I've been doing great with it, lately I've had pretty good luck with the surveys there too. I leave the Swagbucks TV running in another window while I am doing other stuff online and that helps the points add up too.

I've been earning $25 in Amazon gift cards each month; I love it because they pay for my Kindle books. I've had my Kindle for over 2 years now and I've paid for all the books with gift cards.