Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Saw this on another site...Hope it works.

50 Free Disney Movie Rewards Points
Code 9FTMRYWEK
Old 02-15-2010, 07:51 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all
Niceicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Saw this on another site...Hope it works.

50 Free Disney Movie Rewards Points
Code 9FTMRYWEK
Woo-Hoo! Thanks, Nan!
It worked for me, plus I came across a Members only, one-time Survey under
"Earn Bonus Points", that gets you 100 points!

http://disney.eprize.net/moviereward...n_bonus_points

Now I can actually get something with my points without having bought anything!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:00 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

thanks for the code; said no survey for me
Old 02-15-2010, 08:07 AM

Mary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to allMary C is a name known to all

Sorry Gayle!

Did you try this code yet?

For 5 points: 29VM48FNDZ (One-time use, enter by 2/28.)
Old 02-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Big Buddy

pbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fanspbarbee has a lot of fans

Thanks for the codes. I found a survey too.

Thanks for posting the codes.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:46 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default Free 50 Disney Movie Rewards Pts - Exp. 3/9/10

When you enter the Alice in Wonderland Sweepstakes, you'll receive a 50pt code that is good on the Disney Movie Rewards site.

http://adisney.go.com/disneypictu...eepstakes/ - Enter sweepstakes using this link.

To enter, log in using the same email address and password that you use for the Disney Movie Rewards site.

www.disneymovierewards.com

If you wish not to enter the sweepstakes, the code is: HT6G7K3XW.

Code expires on 3/9/2010.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:38 AM

Thanks, I was able to enter the Sweepstakes, but it said the code had already been redeemed.

I think it's the same one that Magie posted last week.

Last edited by Mary C : 02-17-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:23 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewa..._emc_alicesong

Buy online tickets for ALICE IN WONDERLAND at Fandango.com
to get up to 200 more points and a complimentary Almost Alice song download!*** Limited Time Only!

ALSO

Get 50 bonus points when you enter the SIX IMPOSSIBLE THINGS sweepstakes: http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures...mr_ALICE100226 NOTE: Hmm...when I entered the code that resulted from entering this sweepstakes, it said it had ALREADY been redeemed. It might be one of the codes listed earlier that came from a different site. If you already entered it, sorry for an unfulfilled promise!

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 02-27-2010 at 07:38 AM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Mentor

Log in and watch the Blu-Ray and High Definition video (Choose "Play All' when prompted) for 50 points!

PS - this is long and quite boring. I'm posting here while it's playing in the background.

Last edited by Nan : 03-07-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:15 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks Nan, the animated clip was about 12-15 minutes long.
It seemed to have some good info in it, but I muted it.
Maybe I'll go back & watch it sometime...