Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by travlfreek View Post
Well my husband is having surgery Friday and we are having my daughter's baby shower Saturday......so I will probably rest on Sunday!!!

Hope all goes well with the surgery and the shower! I hope you can have a "rain-date" for Mothers day (for you) when all are well and up to it!

As for me, it's usually nothing to write home about...DH is the kind to remind me and the kids that I'm not his mother....and the kids rarely give it a second thought....Do you think they'd miss thier birthday cards and gifts, etc...? NM, just feeling a little sorry for myself. I could put up a stink, but what for?

(Did I ever warn you guys that once I get started I tend to go off....SRY!)
Old 05-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

Set Them In Front Of The Computer And Let Them Read This..

hey Mothers Day Is Sunday...do Something Nice For Her!!! Grams Said So!
Old 05-08-2008, 04:16 AM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

My DS, DIL, Grandaughter & Hubby are taking me out to my favorite seafood restaurant,
Old 05-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I dun wanna talk about it
Old 05-08-2008, 10:55 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motherduck View Post
Hope all goes well with the surgery and the shower! I hope you can have a "rain-date" for Mothers day (for you) when all are well and up to it!

As for me, it's usually nothing to write home about...DH is the kind to remind me and the kids that I'm not his mother....and the kids rarely give it a second thought....Do you think they'd miss thier birthday cards and gifts, etc...? NM, just feeling a little sorry for myself. I could put up a stink, but what for?

(Did I ever warn you guys that once I get started I tend to go off....SRY!)

Thank you very much!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:05 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Smile

DH is going to buy me some planters and garden stuff from a local nursery from DS and himself. DD will be up Memorial Day weekend and usually brings me a hanging basket.

DH is going to cook bacon wrapped fillets of beef on the grill. I guess I will make some sides.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:20 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Well...I'll be da*&#ed! I din't expect nuffink. . .I usually meet my expectations, specially at mothers day LOL The SO gave me a Brighton bag (he said he'd gotten it for my upcoming B.D., but I broke my last one and it wouldn't stay closed)! My eldest sent me flowers at work, but I left work early Fri and went by on Sat and didn't see them. I told him they prolly took them back so they'd stay fresh for monday delivery. I got 2 phone calls from my younger kids. The SO took me to Home Depot so I could spend my 20% off coupon (sign up for their garden club. . .they send you at least one coupon a month). I got a citronella plant for the yard (I'd had 2 last year and shared one with the neighbor. . .when she moved she took the plant, but also absconded with my brass planter!) I also got a jalapeno and some pumpkin and canteloupe seed. I planted the jalapeno. . .now i have all the fixins for salsa! I seeded the canteloupe and punkins. . .hope they grow!

I also got taken to Marie Calenders for brunch. The SO HATES it cause you gotta wait, so we were in the parking lot waiting for them to open LOL Bad thing was the egg station wasn't ready when we got there, so I took half a waffle and he got some muffins. When we got ready to go back for eggs, the line was all the way down one aisle and halfway down another. The SO wouldn't wait, so I did, got 2 plates full so he could eat and he refused! *sniffle* $40 for half a waffle and a couple of muffins. Don't think we'll be eating at my favorite brunch spot any more.

Hope everyone else had a great mothers day as well!
Old 05-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

To All The Moms You Know I Love You!!!!! Have A Nice Day And Be Easy On Yourselves...hugs, Grams
Old 05-11-2008, 01:41 PM
Big Buddy

bluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud ofbluebird has much to be proud of

staying home today. Did dinner last night to avoid rush today.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:48 PM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

Went to Red Lobster for lunch after church with my parents. My aunt and uncle joined us (they have 6 kids between the 2 of them and not one of them lives at home). Then when we were leaving a friend of the family we haven't seen in a few years happened to be waiting in line to eat there. So we chatted and invited them to visit before they head home today. Not sure if they will come over or not, so I went home to do laundry...alone. DS BEGGED to go home with grandparents. Good for me, I guess.